Miller and Murty

gsa

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think Murty is ruthless enough to be a manager in his own right, good number 2.

Needs to be stronger and make decisions that will upset certain players. and have the man management skills to deal with that, thats what experience gives you.

That said Miller was good when we went down to ten on sunday and from what little of the game I saw did nothing wrong today.

50 minutes ago, Gustav said:

It is an obsession, we've won the last 3 games and still all people want to talk about is Kenny Miller, throughout the match thread he was mentioned in every other post

He's pish we all know that but give it a fucking rest

"He's pish, we all know that" but can't discuss a pish player playing almost all game every game.

?

What do people really expect from a 38 year old forward, complete consistency? He didn't give himself the contracts and despite all the conspiracies he isn't picking himself either, he's being asked to still try and do a job for us at a difficult time in our history 

I honestly think people are desperate to be able to complain about Miller so they can say what a terrible influence the big bad former celtic player is and it's boring as hell, still folk bleating about how he got poor Pedro sacked 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"He's pish, we all know that" but can't discuss a pish player playing almost all game every game.

?

We've just won 3 games in difficult circumstances and people are having a go at the manager over his team selection, it's mental.

He boiled my piss again today. He puts in a shift, but his passing is woeful and play constantly breaking down with him and imo he is fucking up the whole shape of the team wandering all over the fucking place. Needs fucking dropped permanently and used sparingly as a sub.

I think we would see a massive improvement without him.

7 minutes ago, Gustav said:

We've just won 3 games in difficult circumstances and people are having a go at the manager over his team selection, it's mental.

And maybe if Morelos played instead of miller v the sheep we'd have done even better in the last 3, or even 5 games....

I mean he did score today.

If we win or lose I still think we should consider those who were the weakest contributors. Far too often it's Miller.

Just because we won doesn't mean a manager shouldn't change the starting 11 next game. Because the team could perhaps improve further.

Ultimately I think Morelos should be a starter. He needs support. Imo when Miller plays this doesn't happen and we are worse off for it.

Miller selection hinders our team. As he's pish, as you say. And Murty needs to recognise it before more games turn out as Dundee and Hamilton did.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Got to keep Kenny Miller sweet, he is, after all, the dressing room rabble rouser. He will bad mouth you to all and sundry and get you the sack if you dont keep in with him. Be warned MrMurty.

He hasn't got anyone the sack.

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

Miller pissed me off with his stroppy dramatics. A bad pass can be played to him and instead of staying focused and trying to convert it, he looks down or away, shuts his eyes, and flings his hands down toward the ground. Meanwhile if he wasnt such a fuckin bitch he could win a few of them or pick up on the oppenents bad first touch etc.

There was two or three times we created chances from Miller stealing the ball back from bad touches or a tackle.

Judge him on his actual performance rather than how you feel about him.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And maybe if Morelos played instead of miller v the sheep we'd have done better in the last 3, or even 5 games....

I mean he did score today.

If we win or lose I still think we should consider those who were the weakest contributors. Far too often it's Miller.

Just because we won doesn't mean a manager shouldn't change the starting 11 next game. Because the team could perhaps improve further.

Ultimately I think Morelos should be a starter. He needs support. Imo when Miller plays this doesn't happen and we are worse off for it.

Miller selection hinders our team. As he's pish, as you say. And Murty needs to recognise it before more games turn out as Dundee and Hamilton did.

Jesus christ what the actual fuck is this? We won both games against the sheep convincingly and he did play against Hamilton and Dundee.

10 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Dont think Murty is ruthless enough to be a manager in his own right, good number 2.

Needs to be stronger and make decisions that will upset certain players. and have the man management skills to deal with that, thats what experience gives you.

That said Miller was good when we went down to ten on sunday and from what little of the game I saw did nothing wrong today.

He left Bruno Alves out of the team in favour of a 19 year old.

That’s ruthless and bold regardless of how well or poorly Alves had been playing.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He left Bruno Alves out of the team in favour of a 19 year old.

That’s ruthless and bold regardless of how well or poorly Alves had been playing.

Last week? wasn't Alves injured? he was decent in the first game v the sheep no other reason he didnt play on sunday

He's fucking gash, literally irrelevant on the park. He doesn't help defensively and actually hides during build up. He seems to think of himself as this wise old head dictating play when in actual fact he's never been a clever footballer or even a decent one. Absolute hindrance to the team, we won in spite of Miller on the park today. Deserves every bit of stick he gets.