DOF signing the players from now on?

KingKirk

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I have heard that after 10 games he gets the manager position by default but I can't find anything in the rule book that says this is so. Is this what you mean by plays a blinder?

The ten games refers to betting I think S.

What I mean is are they looking at the moment for a new manager or are they waiting to see how Murty does over the next few games, if it goes well they might decide to keep him in charge until the end of the season.

It is just me guessing because I have no idea what our board are thinking.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

The ten games refers to betting I think S.

What I mean is are they looking at the moment for a new manager or are they waiting to see how Murty does over the next few games, if it goes well they might decide to keep him in charge until the end of the season.

It is just me guessing because I have no idea what our board are thinking.

Cheers BRU, ,  could well be.  I agree though we've all been left guessing. I thought the club would have given a short statement to update fans. 

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

They said in a statement that Murty is in charge until the end of 2017 at least.

Yes, but they didn't say whether they'd be drawing a new list in the managers search come January or would be going for someone who's on the current list to start end of December. It would be good to know what their intentions are.

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I have heard that after 10 games he gets the manager position by default but I can't find anything in the rule book that says this is so. Is this what you mean by plays a blinder?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt".
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.