Fod

the goal machine

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Yeah I could've said that but they're sympathy votes. A true captain needs to be among the outfield action 

I don't think Fod should be captain btw, but the captaincy should be given to the leader of the group and if that is the keeper, so be it imo.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Some people have believed in him from the beginning :whistle:

The criticisms he has had in the past have been warranted to an extent, but this guy is good. 

As soon as Warburton signed him I stated on here more than once that given time, big Wes would become as good; if not better than Shagger McGregor. Fair enough that people thought I was fucking stupid saying that because of his early jittery faults, but given he won't reach his peak until another 2-4 years, I'll stand by my comment.

Because I'm not allowed by my Neurosurgeon to watch live games I haven't seen the game yet, but from what I've heard the big man played a blinder tonight and was man of the match.

Well done Mr. Foderingham; You are proving that DiCanio wouldn't know a 'keeper if one was put under his nose...And well done to our goalkeeping coaches for making you raise your game.

How majestic he was on Wednesday is all I heard .

One thing you can't fault Wes for . Shop stopping . That's where the positives end for me

I have never seen a goalkeeper rooted to his line, as many times in my life before as the ball goes past him helpless

He just never senses any danger and comes out with any authority .

Never commands his box and continually puts our defence in trouble with his shite distribution

I said on Wednesday , he is loser . I stand by it

As long as he is in goals for us . We will leak the goals we lost today .

He wasn't the only one but he is the last line of defence . He sees the play in front of him

He is just not good enough to be our goalkeeper

He faced three shots today. He stopped none of them. 

Quite frankly not good enough. Far too inconsistent and if people are happy with that then there's up to them but he isn't good enough in my opinion. 

Yes had a good game on Wednesday and a few other games but by and large, nah. Not for me. 

But then again, most of our players are mediocre or have a shite attitude. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

How majestic he was on Wednesday is all I heard .

One thing you can't fault Wes for . Shop stopping . That's where the positives end for me

I have never seen a goalkeeper rooted to his line, as many times in my life before as the ball goes past him helpless

He just never senses any danger and comes out with any authority .

Never commands his box and continually puts our defence in trouble with his shite distribution

I said on Wednesday , he is loser . I stand by it

As long as he is in goals for us . We will leak the goals we lost today .

He wasn't the only one but he is the last line of defence . He sees the play in front of him

He is just not good enough to be our goalkeeper

The truth will never catch on. That's just a sign of how far we have fallen and standards dropped.

He is rank rotten.

Good shot stopper ?. I,ve never seen a keeper beaten so easily from shots outside the box. Must be good at coming to collect crosses then ? Nope. Is there anything he is good at ?  :justno:

Let's just stop this best keeper in the league nonsense now eh!!!

4 minutes ago, sonofbear said:

He is rank rotten.

Good shot stopper ?. I,ve never seen a keeper beaten so easily from shots outside the box. Must be good at coming to collect crosses then ? Nope. Is there anything he is good at ?  :justno:

Let's just stop this best keeper in the league nonsense now eh!!!

Fuck right off. 

He's good at kicking the ball out of the park. In fact, I'd say he is expert in it.

He is also good at not winning high cross balls.

He is also so good at not commanding his area.

In summary, he is so good at not being the role model for all other keepers in the league to look up to.

foderingham - like most of the team - is not Rangers standard and he never will be. 

how anyone can class him a good keeper after the past greats that have graced the gloves at our club is beyond me.  Too many people seem happy to accept Foderingham as a good standard to set ourselves at.

14 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Every now and again I'd like my keeper to dig the defence out and make a save or just look anything other than absolutely helpless when faced with a shot.

Every time the other team shoots I expect them to score

Finally somebody fucking nails it with this big guy. Far from the worst in this team but that doesn't disguise the fact he's a poor poor keeper. 

Very flappable remember a few times in games where he's been rattled and his long distribution becomes horrendous 

sometimes pulls of some great saves but positioning means he leaks loads 

that said with the defence we have a lot of shots against do come from positions where you'd expect a half decent forward to make a good attempt at scoring 

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck right off. 

He's good at kicking the ball out of the park. In fact, I'd say he is expert in it.

He is also good at not winning high cross balls.

He is also so good at not commanding his area.

In summary, he is so good at not being the role model for all other keepers in the league to look up to.

:thumbsup: Sadly O so true.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The fucking knee jerk reactions on here :duh:

Has saved us in so many games this season. Comanded his box against Hibs and Aberdeen when we were under the cosh and dunno how many world class saves he made this season.

World class?

Put the fucking lager down 

No more than a decent shot stopper.

Zero presence

Poor distribution

Poor decision making

Highly flappable nature

Nearly lost a goal when he came out and missed it in the first couple of minutes today. Didnt leave his line after that.  

I would get the big sheep goalie in and thank Wes for his time

54 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Guy sitting beside me today told me he’s the worst keeper he’s ever seen. If your on here mate your a mongo, you stank of pish and every cunt around you was happy you left before half time to go to the pub.

:sarcasm::lol: 

Genuine question, does he get blamed for any goals?