When Halliday comes back

RFCRobertson

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm going to advocate for the devil here and say. 

Give him a chance. 

this. anyone coming back needs to be offered another chance to prove themselves.

It's some of the shite that stayed that need to be shot of Ibrox on a catapult.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder eh

He was dire. Rotten footballer.

If he's to come back and be a Rangers player again I'd consider seeing how he can cover at left-back. He was saying in Charleston that Warburton is going to experiment by introducing him into that position gradually for cover and I don't think it sounded THAT bad an idea.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder eh

He was dire. Rotten footballer.

If he's to come back and be a Rangers player again I'd consider seeing how he can cover at left-back. He was saying in Charleston that Warburton is going to experiment by introducing him into that position gradually for cover and I don't think it sounded THAT bad an idea.

He looked decent a Lb in the friendly against Linfield last season 

6 hours ago, DavieBear1954 said:

Might actually be a good idea to recall him for back up incase Jack,Dorrans or McCorrie pick up injuries or suspensions. While on the subject I'd recall Forrester as I feel he's a better player than some of the players who we have in the squad like Dalcio and Nemane.

Incase Dorrans, Jack or McCrorie are out you want us to start games a complete man down?

35 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes, it's being guarded by his armed bodyguard next to his mate with his 8 figure bid for the club.

In his mind.

I think Halliday did us a favour showed a bit about himself knowing he wasn't going to be in the Managers plans and left to play football even though it meant going miles away.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think Halliday did us a favour showed a bit about himself knowing he wasn't going to be in the Managers plans and left to play football even though it meant going miles away.

Didn't really work out for him as he's barely kicked a ball over there.

To be honest the position we are in financially we have to give him another shot particularly under the new manager whoever the hell he turns out to be.  If the new guy doesn't fancy him or Halliday doesn't make the grade then the manager will have to show his skill in the market moving him on.

33 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yip and from what i have heard he knew Pedro would be gone by the time his loan spell was up.

Not saying he is ever going to be a star for us but is nowhere near as bad as made out on here imo.