When Halliday comes back

RFCRobertson

Can we have a bit of respect for a fellow Bear, rather than just call him pish, shite etc. He pissed on Scott Brown all day long in our victory at Hampden.

Struth tried to set standards for the club.

For me, that means staff, players and supporters. 

If the name callers were in the District and AH walked in they'd be queuing up for autographs and photos. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

Can we have a bit of respect for a fellow Bear, rather than just call him pish, shite etc. He pissed on Scott Brown all day long in our victory at Hampden.

If the name callers were in the District and AH walked in they'd be queuing up for autographs and photos. 

Lmao fuck off 

As a fan Halliday is welcome to stand alongside any one of us but as a player he is simply not good enough. Bit of an expensive mascot so we need to just get rid

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Incase Dorrans, Jack or McCrorie are out you want us to start games a complete man down?

I'd rather have him in the squad than being loaned out to some mob in Azerbaijan and have him as an option than not at all. Agreed I don't think he's good enough to start and that's why he would be on the bench for me but it gives you more competition for places and who knows under Murty he might kick on.

14 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

So WTF happened to standards when we let a 41 count criminal become Chairman, who is still at it.

A fucking Rangers man no less. Then we get MW. Then we get Pedro. In between we get another court case and more lies and bullshit.

Standards? They are set by the leadership, so don't make me fucking laugh.

33 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

And then let Scott Brown bully him every time since 

he’s a good bluenose as his Dad and brother etc but let’s not pretend he’s a great player or Rangers class eh doing that does no one any favours 

5 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I don't think he's terrible but he's not a McCrorie or a Jack or even a Barjonas. 

Maybe cover on the left if he's any good there but I expect he'll move on at the end of his loan

Halliday is better than Barjonas as it stands the hype this kid is getting based on nothing is unreal 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Halliday is better than Barjonas as it stands the hype this kid is getting based on nothing is unreal 

I thoughts looked poor midweek. Do3snt stand out any more than the other young players we have seen through the years 

He's supposed to be this massive fan and gives it all the chat but when he had his chance to be a ranger, he spent most of it rolling around the ground clutching various parts of his body. 

Well known that he was constantly blabbing stuff from inside the club. 

Nowhere near good enough hopefully he won't be back at all. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I thoughts looked poor midweek. Do3snt stand out any more than the other young players we have seen through the years 

If Robbie Crawford had a foreign name he’d have been the first team on the team sheet 

mind Gasparotto too and the clamour for him to play and was rank rotten 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Yip and from what i have heard he knew Pedro would be gone by the time his loan spell was up.

Not saying he is ever going to be a star for us but is nowhere near as bad as made out on here imo.

He hoped Pedro would be gone as a new manager might keep him on the gravy train a wee bit longer.

Would we have seen McCrorie getting game time if Halliday was around? 

All for giving youth a chance in place of very average players like Andy. 

Wish him all the best wherever he ends up, never forget his goal against HIV and his perormance against the fenians.

59 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

What did he do against Brown in the games after that?

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Ah ok.

What is? The attitude you have formed for him in your opinion?

The attitude that he was going around telling people that he'll outlast the manager.

I formed that one in my head so well that others on the forum have heard about it too.