The apathy

MacBoyd

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Any type of action such as boycotts are quite rightly frowned upon as it would hurt the club financially. We need to embarrass the board in to taking action or fucking off. Walkouts would make the media, demonstrations outside the main door, a man with a van:whistle:,, get in touch with our SLO to make things happen ( sorry could not resist).

And before folk jump in telling me to do it, 20 years ago I would have but as I'm basically housebound now there is not much chance.

Something has to happen.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

1872 are a self serving irrelevance in this context, as they are the puppets of this board. That much is clear. They are a fan shareholding vehicle and nothing else, no matter how it is dressed up. Just look at the players.

The fan base at large have ultimate power, but wether we choose to use it is another matter.

We are who we are and at this point, there is no stomach for taking on this board. Sad, but end of.

Let's hope we don't live to regret it.

I think come the end of January when we have not brought any new players in and Murty is still in charge some more people might come to the realisation that getting into the Europa league qualifiers is what the board counts as success....the same as Aberdeen, St J Hearts etc

One has to question what is the aim of club1872 other than the odd tea with Roberston

7 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Killing our proud club. Where's the anger? We are an awful side with no future planning and no manger for 2 months yet no one cares. Slipping into mediocrity and no one can see it 

Administration took every last ounce of fight out of fans. Not enough care these days sadly. We are watching our club wither away to fuck all and 50000 are paying for the privilege every second week. It's all so very sad and heartbreaking.  

7 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Agree with that. Other thing that bugs me though is that the main complainers won't actually get off their arse themselves to make change happen. People talk about apathy and imposters doing nothing but they themselves are doing fuck all.

What do you want us to do??

We all bought into RF so we didn’t need cunts like Houston and Graham ever again. What happened, we got lied to by our fucking own and shafted for a board friendly clusterfuck that is 1872. 

At every turn we get shafted by our own, so certain so called Rangers men can have their privileged seats and lord it over the true fans and real lifeblood of the club. 

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The only ones that can hold them to account are the AGM-going shareholders and cunts in groups like club1872 - they get a disgustingly easy ride off them. 

I m a member (at the moment) of club1872 and voted against every director appointment at the last agm, unfortunately the way it works my vote means nothing when the majority buy into the 'kings gang saved us so can do no wrong' crap

Until we properly get a group of fans together as one to challenge this board to do better we can forgot any change.

What about Grandsons of Struth?

Cos the Sons have went into hiding since they done their bit getting king in the door, same with Graham and Brown and all the other mouth pieces! Should be ashamed of themselves right now.

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

I m a member (at the moment) of club1872 and voted against every director appointment at the last agm, unfortunately the way it works my vote means nothing when the majority buy into the 'kings gang saved us so can do no wrong' crap

Until we properly get a group of fans together as one to challenge this board to do better we can forgot any change.

What about Grandsons of Struth?

Cos the Sons have went into hiding since they done their bit getting king in the door, same with Graham and Brown and all the other mouth pieces! Should be ashamed of themselves right now.

Houston has a job at Ibrox interviewing stewards or matchday staff I'm led to believe so he's hardly going to start an uprising against his bosses, is he.

The cunt.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Houston has a job at Ibrox interviewing stewards or matchday staff I'm led to believe so he's hardly going to start an uprising against his bosses, is he.

The cunt.

Exactly my point all kings mouth pieces have got their 50 pieces of silver and now in king's pocket, scum only in it for themselves, every one of them!