Prso's headband

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, gj923 said:

I doubt any of us where there at the time but we have a young foreign player out in Glasgow who is approached by a couple of taigs. He comes from a culture where people drink in moderation rather than trying to get out their face.

Having been approached does he shout FTP you kiddie fiddler or simply play along so he can walk away without trouble.

So he shat it then

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

So he shat it then

Aye just like Kenny Miller when he was shopping he could have easily glassed the taig who was winding him up rather than walk awy............

I would think both sets of old firm players are given guidance about going out in glasgow and it does not include what vernacular to use in response to getting noised up by opposition fans

What would you call that then, he’s a 6ft 2 athlete and he’s feart of some trouble from a few taigs? Gies peace, he’s just a fucking mongo tbh

He might be an athlete but i bet you'd run faster than he could if in the same situation.

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Aye just like Kenny Miller when he was shopping he could have easily glassed the taig who was winding him up rather than walk awy............

I would think both sets of old firm players are given guidance about going out in glasgow and it does not include what vernacular to use in response to getting noised up by opposition fans

I’m not saying he should have fought the cunts I’m saying he should have walked away, not say mon the celtic to a cunt that’s videoing you because that’s fucking stupid.

2 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

He might be an athlete but i bet you'd run faster than he could if in the same situation.

What situation :lol: some cunt came up to him for a photo, told him to say mon the celtic, at that point he should have walked off, simples.

I’m not saying he should have fought the cunts I’m saying he should have walked away, not say mon the celtic to a cunt that’s videoing you because that’s fucking stupid.

If it was one of our homegrown players then yes as they would fully understand what was happening.

However we have a 23 year old that has only been out of Portugal for the last 6 months of his life in a totally different culture and language

A lot of foreign people have a concept of Scottish people as loud drunken people 24/7

Just now, gj923 said:

If it was one of our homegrown players then yes as they would fully understand what was happening.

However we have a 23 year old that has only been out of Portugal for the last 6 months of his life in a totally different culture and language

A lot of foreign people have a concept of Scottish people as loud drunken people 24/7

If he had been asked to say, Mon the hoops or Hail hail I’d fully agree with you, but they asked him to say mon the celtic how thick does he need to be to repeat that.

There was a video just a few days ago of a Rangers fan getting Kolo Toure on video saying 'mon the Rangers' or something like that.  These players are out and about just trying to get on with their business.  They probably agree to get their pictures taken with fans as that's a nice thing to do.  I doubt they expect this kind of social media point scoring activity to be going on.