Fallout between the board and DOF

KingKirk

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I bought a house. A cheap house, furnished it with cheap stuff because I was skint. Over time I replaced said cheap stuff with better stuff - some cheap stuff lasted me 20 years (a candy washing machine) which was a bargain and did my washing proud, other stuff couldn’t hack it and were replaced until one day I’ve got loads a top -end stuff. 

Took time and patience but over two seasons erm sorry a few years I have a lovely home. 

All the time my wife would be chucking stuff out at the least wee niggle. 

You actually don’t know who or what is shite until you use it. That’s a fact. 

You're a fucking retard.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I bought a house. A cheap house, furnished it with cheap stuff because I was skint. Over time I replaced said cheap stuff with better stuff - some cheap stuff lasted me 20 years (a candy washing machine) which was a bargain and did my washing proud, other stuff couldn’t hack it and were replaced until one day I’ve got loads a top -end stuff. 

Took time and patience but over two seasons erm sorry a few years I have a lovely home. 

All the time my wife would be chucking stuff out at the least wee niggle. 

You actually don’t know who or what is shite until you use it. That’s a fact. 

You said yourself it was a cheap house so you were going to make fuck all profit or your wife would just walk out calling you a manky cheap bastard and start shagging someone who isn't. So you rent the flat out and a bunch of tinks move in and shite all over the place, fucking it up and generally being cunts.

Takes months to evict them all the whilst they're still pissing and shitting all over the place and smashing things up. The DSS are involved and you get a cheque once in a whilst but your mortgage is fuck all anyway as it's a cheap shitey house. Arseholes move in next door, taigs nonetheless and basically bring the neighbourhood down. You're now in debt and can't sell that shitey house as it's turning into a slum. You'd like to wallpaper the place, mibbe do a wee bit of painting but the smelly cunts that stay there won't let you in. You start getting depressed and cutting yourself, wondering where it all went wrong, that fucking house started all the trouble!

Moral of the story, Smile says you're a fucking retard :D

18 minutes ago, JWAC said:

You said yourself it was a cheap house so you were going to make fuck all profit or your wife would just walk out calling you a manky cheap bastard and start shagging someone who isn't. So you rent the flat out and a bunch of tinks move in and shite all over the place, fucking it up and generally being cunts.

Takes months to evict them all the whilst they're still pissing and shitting all over the place and smashing things up. The DSS are involved and you get a cheque once in a whilst but your mortgage is fuck all anyway as it's a cheap shitey house. Arseholes move in next door, taigs nonetheless and basically bring the neighbourhood down. You're now in debt and can't sell that shitey house as it's turning into a slum. You'd like to wallpaper the place, mibbe do a wee bit of painting but the smelly cunts that stay there won't let you in. You start getting depressed and cutting yourself, wondering where it all went wrong, that fucking house started all the trouble!

Moral of the story, Smile says you're a fucking retard :D

WHAT THE FUCK you talking about ya loon ball :lol:

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Looks like the fall out rumour wasn't true afterall then if today's anything to go by with him sitting pride-of-place alongside Murty and that smug peado-looking bastard Robertson at todays press conference. 

aye it looks like pish to be honest.