Fallout between the board and DOF

KingKirk

4 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I'm just struggling to believe that having seen the attempt at landing McInnes crash so spectacularly I just cannot believe they'd try to revive that.   It'd surely come over as an arrogant move and disrespectful beyond belief.    I just can't comprehend how any effort would be made to resurrect the attempt to land McInnes.  Clearly I don't know enough of the ins and outs of what might be possible but the whole inference of signing McInnes strikes me as being entirely incredible.   

Moonbeams.

I think Milne would have King if he tried and lbh, we can't afford him.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd much rather let the DOF recruit the way he wants than give that clusterfuck of a board another go,ffs do we never learn cunts meddling that know the square root of fuckall about as has already been proven,why appoint him to then not back what the fucks the point? in saying if it's coming from the bbc the a very large pinch of salt is required.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

bbc sportsound seems to be suggesting so anyone heard anything?

Yes I was hinting at it earlier today with you. 

This is where the McInnes chat has re-emerged from ... word on the street (whispers/rumours/unconfirmed - of course) is that we are considering making another move for him and presenting it as such that the major obstacle the last time is out the road.

I would love this to be true but it sounds too good to be. 

4 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Brendan did say you don't need one in Scotland.

Don't need to Einstein to work that out to be fair.

Another ridiculous appointment indicative of this board's suicidal compulsion to spunk money in the wrong direction.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes I was hinting at it earlier today with you. 

This is where the McInnes chat has re-emerged from ... word on the street (whispers/rumours/unconfirmed - of course) is that we are considering making another move for him and presenting it as such that the major obstacle the last time is out the road.

I would love this to be true but it sounds too good to be. 

How much faith would you out in it mate?

Wouldn't surprise me but that statement says to me it's dead in the water

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Thought the DoF was gonna be our link between coach and boardroom but obviously that can't be the case 

The DOF is a fucking clown to be fair ... he's been here since August and appointed John Brown as a scout, gave us Nemane on loan and presented a list of sub-standard shite for January and drove McInnes' away with it.

I said ages ago on here that one day soon you'll just see a wee dimly-worded statement on the club website saying we thank Mark Allen for his efforts and wish him all the best in his new position regional manager of Richer Sounds or something like that. 

A damp squib from the start. We didn't need a DOF at the time and now everyone including the board (if this is true) are finally realising it - only problem now with the board realising it, it's set us back 6-months and probably cost us about 500k in wages so far and a wee pay-off. Fucking idiots.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

How much faith would you out in it mate?

Wouldn't surprise me but that statement says to me it's dead in the water

No idea in all honesty. 

The statement has more holes in it than Rab C's vest, though - that was a clusterfuck that made zero sense no matter what way you read it. Ignore the statement we made.