Jump to content

Dont take your seat for 5 mins! could it work?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 13:26, dave7867 said:

Since a boycott will never work for obvious reasons, how about against them in front of LIVE tv we dont take our seats till the 5th minute thoughts?

Would love it when game kicks off and commentators mention this and cameras go straight to board sitting in the stands.

I think your idea should be considered, but I would make it ten minutes rather than five.

The big problem is getting it organised to work and there still might be believe it or not, enough board fans to work against it.

I hope that during the next 30 days King will step down and sell to someone with money who cares for our club enough to start putting it on the right road. It is probably a long shot to think along these lines but not sure what else we can do. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dave7867 said:

Since a boycott will never work for obvious reasons, how about against them in front of LIVE tv we dont take our seats till the 5th minute thoughts?

Would love it when game kicks off and commentators mention this and cameras go straight to board sitting in the stands.

Why not do what isis do and fly a big fuckn airplane into the main stand - that would show them - cause obviously they don't watch our games, read of our games or check the results of our games.

After all - between kings and the3bears, they've put in some money, not sure how much but still some and their investment is heading south on current performance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

This idea is stupid but I'm fully supportive of protests outside Edminston house again. Our club is in just as much of a state as it was under Ashley, we need to fucking fix this.

Too right it is. 

I don't think people fully realise the seriousness of our current situation, we are completely fucking rudderless as a football club. Been saying it ever since the Mckiness debacle, something is not right behind the scenes right now. The transparency they promised has been literally non existent and I honestly fear for the future. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Only way it's worked from the 80s on is protest outside the main door .....I don't blame the manager ....a) it ain't his fault b) he has zero managerial experience 

 

Protest against the board but we need a strategy ...we do not want asset strippers replacing this shambles... 

 

So redolent of the early 80s boardroom...absent chairman and guys who own a couple of garages Paton / Gillespie...

Wish to hell we would stop turning on each other and start moving forward as a unit ... If your not going back to see them we don't need to hear about it...

 

As for this is not Rangers anymore ...please please just find another team 

Support wise way better than early 80s 

In terms of fight and bottle worst set of players since my first game in 1976...

 

Sad thing is a few of those players getting shoved up against the dressing room wall by a tough manager might make the difference...

Not defending the board but they have provided resources for us to finish 2nd but we need a professional board and a manager ...

Forget about billionaires...a professional board and a manager is what we need. Skint we still have more resources than everyone apart from the mhob.

Still one of the biggest clubs in the world don't buy the argument that a talented manager won't come...

Didn't the 80s board at least get Ferguson and McLean to Ibrox for talks...this lot couldn't even manage th

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlueSnowGoose said:

Only way it's worked from the 80s on is protest outside the main door .....I don't blame the manager ....a) it ain't his fault b) he has zero managerial experience 

 

Protest against the board but we need a strategy ...we do not want asset strippers replacing this shambles... 

 

So redolent of the early 80s boardroom...absent chairman and guys who own a couple of garages Paton / Gillespie...

Wish to hell we would stop turning on each other and start moving forward as a unit ... If your not going back to see them we don't need to hear about it...

 

As for this is not Rangers anymore ...please please just find another team 

Support wise way better than early 80s 

In terms of fight and bottle worst set of players since my first game in 1976...

 

Sad thing is a few of those players getting shoved up against the dressing room wall by a tough manager might make the difference...

Not defending the board but they have provided resources for us to finish 2nd but we need a professional board and a manager ...

Forget about billionaires...a professional board and a manager is what we need. Skint we still have more resources than everyone apart from the mhob.

Still one of the biggest clubs in the world don't buy the argument that a talented manager won't come...

Didn't the 80s board at least get Ferguson and McLean to Ibrox for talks...this lot couldn't even manage th

Will there be anything left for asset strippers after this lot as finished sucking the value out of the club. merchandise deal ending, sponsorship ending, squad stripped of value and not replaced. all that will be left is the bricks and mortar which will probably have to pay back the millions in loans. I'd say the asset strippers are already in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Why not do what isis do and fly a big fuckn airplane into the main stand - that would show them - cause obviously they don't watch our games, read of our games or check the results of our games.

After all - between kings and the3bears, they've put in some money, not sure how much but still some and their investment is heading south on current performance. 

You're not getting Dinky in the main stand, you need to change direction to SA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Will there be anything left for asset strippers after this lot as finished sucking the value out of the club. merchandise deal ending, sponsorship ending, squad stripped of value and not replaced. all that will be left is the bricks and mortar which will probably have to pay back the millions in loans. I'd say the asset strippers are already in.

But they are all Rangers men.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

The things you read on here after a defeat...

It’s not just a defeat though it’s hardly one bad result in isolation 

I think the directors box needs stormed and them fucking cretins including Mark Allen need dragged from it 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2017 at 13:26, dave7867 said:

Since a boycott will never work for obvious reasons, how about against them in front of LIVE tv we dont take our seats till the 5th minute thoughts?

Would love it when game kicks off and commentators mention this and cameras go straight to board sitting in the stands.

Doesn’t go far enough - what about a mass walk out on the 72nd minute.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2017 at 15:16, The Godfather said:

No.

what money would be lost from that.

our cancerous owners only care about £ so until something affects that they will not care a jot.

I don't get what we achieve by starving the club of money, aye the board have questions to answer but they aren't robbing us. 

Starving the club of cash only hurts the club. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...