Bullied and just plain wrong

dummiesoot

Our players in defence are rank rotten, tav and whoever plays left back at any time are shite. Our formation is plain wrong, we need to play 3 at the back and try and win the midfield with numbers. Poor Morelos will run all day with no support. 

Our players seem physically light weight, bullied all over the park. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tav is our perennial loser 

I here fans on here back him 

One good game and 2 bad ones 

The guy has a shocking record since he came to this club 

He more than anyone should have been sold after the 1-5 game last year 

Along with others 

Pedro added some more losers 

This group will win us nothing 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Tav is our perennial loser 

I here fans on here back him 

One good game and 2 bad ones 

The guy has a shocking record since he came to this club 

He more than anyone should have been sold after the 1-5 game last year 

Along with others 

Pedro added some more losers 

This group will win us nothing 

Fucking sad, so true as well

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Fucking sad, so true as well

You mentioned him mate 

Sadly the list is a very long one 

I have no confidence in any of these players to show anything we as bears have grown up with 

They are a rancid bunch of losing footballers on the whole 

The younger ones possibly excluded 

Mate, that does Kilmarnock a disservice. They were first to every ball, showed desire and were deserved winners, it wasn't about bullying the way Motherwell won in the cup semi. There were no rough house challenges that we were shouting for bookings, etc...if anything it was us who were lucky not to be down to 10men very early on. 

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Our players in defence are rank rotten, tav and whoever plays left back at any time are shite. Our formation is plain wrong, we need to play 3 at the back and try and win the midfield with numbers. Poor Morelos will run all day with no support. 

Our players seem physically light weight, bullied all over the park. 

He actually backed off the guy crossing.  :lol:  Primary school stuff.  Shambolic.

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Mate, that does Kilmarnock a disservice. They were first to every ball, showed desire and were deserved winners, it wasn't about bullying the way Motherwell won in the cup semi. There were no rough house challenges that we were shouting for bookings, etc...if anything it was us who were lucky not to be down to 10men very early on. 

No mistake Kilmarnock deserved that but we are being out muscled too often. Weak and infirm Tbh. 

Mulumbu in midfield for them showed how to be strong in challenges and keep hold of the ball.  Only Morelos has shown he can be strong on the ball for us and McCrorie showed an ability to challenge and win the ball, otherwise the team is full of 2nd rate players who are nowhere near as good as they believe.  Apart from Morelos, McCrorie and John, I don't think there's another player in the team today that I would like to keep next season.  Wes is a good shot stopper but has no presence at stepping in to stop crosses, Tav can't defend and too often passes to the opposition, Hodson is one of the worst players who have played for Rangers, Holt runs a lot but is weak and does very little with the ball, Candeias is scared to keep the ball longer than 2 touches so never takes his man on and just blindly crosses every time he gets the ball, Windass had a spell of scoring goals but is now back to being pointless and doing his invisible man act.  Basically we need to buy pretty much a full team again, which is what happens when the leadership at the top is this poor.

We struggle whenever teams play physically against us, so its natural that's how teams will set up. We don't have the extra level of quality in the side to step up our play and play over them, so get dragged down into a skirmish and we are never going to win them. 

Its no coincidence that in general the better results have come against teams who try and play

Just not strong enough. Kilmarnock were way better than us today. They did not try to kick us off the park like some other teams ,they just wanted it more believed in what they were doing and had an experienced manager who set them up well. The board have written off this season . I am starting to wonder if with the result of the court case King is going to sell up to someone and they are awaiting this happening before appointing a permanent manager 

41 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s as bad as it gets. Our whole club from top to pitch side is rotten to the fucking core. Scunnered with the whole fucking thing. 

You would almost think King is trying to hire people that cause us maximum embarrassment

You would almost think he hired a Manager who was so out of his depth and let him sign him more losers without getting rid of the ones we already had 

Has there ever been a worse time ? 

I honestly can't say there has 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The season we couldn't get promoted from the championship was worse imo.

Apart from that, spot on mate.

Unfortunately I can remember a season where we finished either 4th or 5th just ahead of Dundee by winning the last game of the season. The way this season is going it might match that one 

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

Unfortunately I can remember a season where we finished either 4th or 5th just ahead of Dundee by winning the last game of the season. The way this season is going it might match that one 

I'm a bit young to remember it, early 80's?

I went through primary school when the Souness revolution started and have been spoiled, it's the kids nowadays i feel sorry for.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'm a bit young to remember it, early 80's?

I went through primary school when the Souness revolution started and have been spoiled, it's the kids nowadays i feel sorry for.

It was 79/80 I think. Hard for the kids at moment but they will at least appreciate it when we do get it right. You don't forget the duff years and it tends to give you a bit of perspective. However it does not stop me being pissed at the way the board are running it at the moment. 

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

It was 79/80 I think. Hard for the kids at moment but they will at least appreciate it when we do get it right. You don't forget the duff years and it tends to give you a bit of perspective. However it does not stop me being pissed at the way the board are running it at the moment. 

Yes mate, i think everyone of us feels the same now towards this board.

Action is required now as a matter of urgency and things need to change or we are going to lose season ticket holders in our droves next season.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes mate, i think everyone of us feels the same now towards this board.

Action is required now as a matter of urgency and things need to change or we are going to lose season ticket holders in our droves next season.

Problem is who else out there is there to replace the board members 

52 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We need an animal at back.

We need an animal in midfield.

We need a playmaker.

We need a big striker who’ll through defenders about and can capitalise on they crosses.

Totally correct you wonder how the board and management can't see that . We are better getting in quality rather than numbers . If we can only afford 1-2 positions do that rather than bring in 4-5. Far better in the long term.