Bullied and just plain wrong

Reality check. We have been as weak as piss since the day and hour Warburton took us over and nothing has changed.

Just start from the keeper. Weak as piss. Then Tav. Weak as piss. Need I go on?!

Is it going to change? NO! Unless someone has the inside track telling me Wes, Fod and the rest devoid of a spine are leaving antime soon.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Reality check. We have been as weak as piss since the day and hour Warburton took us over and nothing has changed.

Just start from the keeper. Weak as piss. Then Tav. Weak as piss. Need I go on?!

Is it going to change? NO! Unless someone has the inside track telling me Wes, Fod and the rest devoid of a spine are leaving antime soon.

Correct but change Warburton to McCoist.

1 hour ago, onefootwillie said:

Unfortunately I can remember a season where we finished either 4th or 5th just ahead of Dundee by winning the last game of the season. The way this season is going it might match that one 

I lived through those times mate  . We could get results against the scum

We had hope

We have very little hope with this bunch .

If we are honest with ourselves

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Tav is our perennial loser 

I here fans on here back him 

One good game and 2 bad ones 

The guy has a shocking record since he came to this club 

He more than anyone should have been sold after the 1-5 game last year 

Along with others 

Pedro added some more losers 

This group will win us nothing 

He's a shocking defender and is about as much use as tits on a bull. It's the same down the other side,  I honestly can not believe how piss poor they are at stopping crosses. They are so easily beaten its not real.

Opposition managers know exactly how to hurt us. Sure we have problems all over the park, but replace these two duds at full back and you solve most of our defensive woes instantly. 

17 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

He's a shocking defender and is about as much use as tits on a bull. It's the same down the other side,  I honestly can not believe how piss poor they are at stopping crosses. They are so easily beaten its not real.

Opposition managers know exactly how to hurt us. Sure we have problems all over the park, but replace these two duds at full back and you solve most of our defensive woes instantly. 

I remember I used to criticise David Robertson for his cross balls

Players never got past him  . And they were more often than not , not able to cross the ball over with such frequent ease

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Players never got past him  . And they were more often than not , able to cross the ball over with such frequent ease

Exactly 

That tenacious wee bastard across the city puts me in mind of Robertson. He makes it look personal when he's one on one but It's as if the importance of not being beaten is totally lost on Tav. Tell you something,  it's infuriating to watch week in week out because he never seems to learn. 

17 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Exactly 

That tenacious wee bastard across the city puts me in mind of Robertson. He makes it look personal when he's one on one but It's as if the importance of not being beaten is totally lost on Tav. Tell you something,  it's infuriating to watch week in week out because he never seems to learn. 

He doesn't take responsibility. He's an imposter and until we rid ourselves of this mentality and their limited ability, we win fuck all, but don't hold your breath.

12 minutes ago, zanderbear said:

Home Kilmarnock  Away Rangers

Possession Home 53%  Away 47%

Shots      Home 12    Away 6

on Target  Home 7     Away 3

Corners    Home 5     Away 0

Fouls      Home 15    Away 16

Never even got a corner fucks sake not being sarcastic btw!

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He doesn't take responsibility. He's an imposter and until we rid ourselves of this mentality and their limited ability, we win fuck all, but don't hold your breath.

Unfortunately I think you're right, McRorie and Morelos apart, the rest just aren't good enough, the jury's still out on Dorrans.  Sad days.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

This is another thing that does my head in. They keep banging on about bringing in players with the right mentality to be Rangers players. Murty mentioned it again yesterday at the presser and they then go and hand a three and a half year contract to fucking declan John.

Don't get me wrong I rate the boy going forward but a defender he is not. It's seriously alarming they don't even seem to able to identify our weaknesses. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Tav is our perennial loser 

I here fans on here back him 

One good game and 2 bad ones 

The guy has a shocking record since he came to this club 

He more than anyone should have been sold after the 1-5 game last year 

Along with others 

Pedro added some more losers 

This group will win us nothing 

Eejay, I think you enjoy when we lose, just so you can tell everyone how shite we are

11 hours ago, WGOH said:

Eejay, I think you enjoy when we lose, just so you can tell everyone how shite we are

I want you to think about that mate 

Having being going since I was 9 

I have been to over 160 OF games 

I love my club like a family member 

Why would I ever want my club to lose 

The team being full of losers has no problem doing that on their own 

The only reason I moan so much ,is I care 

I care how fucked up we have become 

When I see bears criticising .If it comes from the heart ..I will very rarely bitch or disagree  with that poster 

When you are gutted ,your club is so full of useless professionals .This place has a habit of bringing the worst out on you 

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

But aye we were bullied. Not one player fought for it today bar McCrorie, that is a 19 yo kid, our best player with the world on his shoulders as we expect major things from him. 

Were looking to him for inspiration while  other senior pros wilt like flowers

At the minute, it's only McCrorie and Morelos that offer any hope. Ross is different class for one so young,

Pretty depressing otherwise tbh. Overall the squad are far from good enough, but that's how it's been for a long time under successive managers. When a player can't pass a ball five fucking yards, where do you start? Then there's the lack of fight.

I think the expectations of playing for us is wearing them down when fhey find the going too tough and just realise they aint good enough and they just wilt. Who lnows, but they they are far from being up to standard and I seriously doubt we will get much more from them apart from the occasional over performing, when the oppo don't turn up so to speak.

They just don't have the ability or mentality to be Rangers players. The majority should never have been brought here, but with limited funds for quality and some seriously bad buys, there's not much we can do.

It's not accepting defeat, but we need to both realise and come to terms with not being in a position to win anything, in not having the players to consistently put in a winning performance. Morelas aside, the rest of Perdo's signings are just not up to it and the remaining Warburton men, aren't any better. We are left with McCrorie, Morelas and I have some hope for John and throw in Jack at best, the rest are seriously wanting and shouldn't be near us, but that is the state we are in.

Between lack of funds and some poor judgement, we are not in a good place, but I can't see any changing it soon with this board in place. WTF can you do?!

19 hours ago, shaka said:

Mulumbu in midfield for them showed how to be strong in challenges and keep hold of the ball.  Only Morelos has shown he can be strong on the ball for us and McCrorie showed an ability to challenge and win the ball, otherwise the team is full of 2nd rate players who are nowhere near as good as they believe.  Apart from Morelos, McCrorie and John, I don't think there's another player in the team today that I would like to keep next season.  Wes is a good shot stopper but has no presence at stepping in to stop crosses, Tav can't defend and too often passes to the opposition, Hodson is one of the worst players who have played for Rangers, Holt runs a lot but is weak and does very little with the ball, Candeias is scared to keep the ball longer than 2 touches so never takes his man on and just blindly crosses every time he gets the ball, Windass had a spell of scoring goals but is now back to being pointless and doing his invisible man act.  Basically we need to buy pretty much a full team again, which is what happens when the leadership at the top is this poor.

Morelos was murder yesterday missed two simple chances and his touch was terrible and constantly went offside, McCrorie looked like a youth player up against their Midfield ideally in a good team both would be squad players. 

Wes was the only player who did well and stopped it being five or six.

16 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Exactly 

That is very accurate post mate

He has his limits but he is a dirty bastard and enjoys taking no prisoners 

Tav just hasn't got that streak in him 

And that's why he is such a rotten defender 

On 23/12/2017 at 14:56, Moody Blue Legend said:

He actually backed off the guy crossing.  :lol:  Primary school stuff.  Shambolic.

Same with Tav in the hibs game. He would back off that guy they have from City, either letting him cross or cut inside. The only time he would try to put in a tackle was when he was inside the box which is playing with fire. 

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Players never got past him  . And they were more often than not , not able to cross the ball over with such frequent ease

Yup this modern day notion that people on here have that Tav and John are good players because they think they are good going forward is ridiculous - they are defenders ffs - we need defenders not players that can come running out of defence and attempt to set up goals 

what planet are some folk on, we need our defenders to be able to defend first and foremost - our midfielders, wingers and attackers can beat people set up goals and score that’s their job