Rangers Fans Today

Deanzmeanzheinz

I know some, maybe most, won't want it but my hearts go out to each man, woman and child who attended the game today. To put out your time and money 2 days before Christmas and get 'that' in return is heartbreaking. This clusterfuck starts at the very top and some people need to both take a very hard look at themselves and the people both around and directly below them. That 90m was completely and utterly unacceptable. 

But to every bear/bearette today you have my complete respect and admiration. You deserve so much better. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Killies biggest gate of the season so far, Rangers don't deserve the backing of the fans what we are getting in return is nothing short of disgraceful its time the fans started making their voices heard we deserve better time our club was cleansed from top to bottom. 

I was behind the dugout in the main stand, and have to say the fans behind both goals were a credit to us, it's a pity our players can't put on a display that our fans deserve, apart from fod the rest can take a flying fuck to themselves, including murty who didn't even look that bothered, everyone knew the equilzer was coming apart from him, sadly he looks the same as Pedro, so far out his depth. 

5 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

That was Killies biggest gate of the season so far, Rangers don't deserve the backing of the fans what we are getting in return is nothing short of disgraceful its time the fans started making their voices heard we deserve better time our club was cleansed from top to bottom. 

Although I hate to say it perhaps we are too loyal ... perhaps the big blank cheque that we represent being suspended for a while would make the board up their game?

1 minute ago, HOPLITE said:

There's been systemic failure at this club for years.  It seems we can't move forward and at this point need to clear everyone out root and stem.  We need rid of the board, coaching staff, and players.  Get everyone to fuck and then start again building from the ground up.  

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I was behind the dugout in the main stand, and have to say the fans behind both goals were a credit to us, it's a pity our players can't put on a display that our fans deserve, apart from fod the rest can take a flying fuck to themselves, including murty who didn't even look that bothered, everyone knew the equilzer was coming apart from him, sadly he looks the same as Pedro, so far out his depth. 

I do think Murty was bothered but you are right to say he is out his depth. It's like putting a first year apprentice up against an experienced and top quality tradesman. You know who you are going to get the best job from 

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Although I hate to say it perhaps we are too loyal ... perhaps the big blank cheque that we represent being suspended for a while would make the board up their game?

I don't think they are capable of upping their game mate,  since we went into admin 6 years ago they fans have kept the club going I think we all got a real scare I know I did I thought at one point the club was gone. All who have bought season books over this period deserve tremendous credit but we are now being mugged off how long have we to suffer whats going on unless something changes for the better I fear for us. 

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

There's been systemic failure at this club for years.  It seems we can't move forward and at this point need to clear everyone out root and stem.  We need rid of the board, coaching staff, and players.  Get everyone to fuck and then start again building from the ground up.  

To think we had that chance in 2012 and wasted it.

Every club thinks they have the best fans but in our case the stats don't lie. The tims have played to half empty girodomes twice despite owning scottish football on and off the park and being on a record unbeaten run. Meanwhile we sell every ticket home and away to watch a shadow of Rangers. Hats off to the away fans in particular but MASSIVE praise to all bears who turn up in current circumstances, WATP NO DOUBT.

9 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

Compare now to the early eighties and it shows how much we badly need a David Holmes type figure to emerge.

TBH I think it's far worse now because even though we finished 5th in 86 it was a good league then and also septic weren't in line for 25 million quid every year ... but what you say is correct the right individual can make a huge difference to any situation for example look at how far on Allardyce has moved Everton

17 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

I don't think they are capable of upping their game mate,  since we went into admin 6 years ago they fans have kept the club going I think we all got a real scare I know I did I thought at one point the club was gone. All who have bought season books over this period deserve tremendous credit but we are now being mugged off how long have we to suffer whats going on unless something changes for the better I fear for us. 

Bringing up David Holmes reminds us that it can often take charges at board level to make a big difference on the pitch ... Lawrence Marlborough made the difference at that point then he brought in DH who brought in Souness and Smith 

9 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I do think Murty was bothered but you are right to say he is out his depth. It's like putting a first year apprentice up against an experienced and top quality tradesman. You know who you are going to get the best job from 

He just chewed his zip and didn't look adjetated at all, even at half time the subs didn't even have a ball to warm up with they just stood chatting like fuckin woman, the whole team set up is like a Sunday pub team. 

51 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I know some, maybe most, won't want it but my hearts go out to each man, woman and child who attended the game today. To put out your time and money 2 days before Christmas and get 'that' in return is heartbreaking. This clusterfuck starts at the very top and some people need to both take a very hard look at themselves and the people both around and directly below them. That 90m was completely and utterly unacceptable. 

But to every bear/bearette today you have my complete respect and admiration. You deserve so much better. 

You should email your post direct to David King: youuselessfucker@Rangers.co.uk

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Said this at the game today.  It feels like being in the tartan army. Just going to the game in the hope of a result but having a good day anyway. Wee drink and a wee sing song. Like you say, its nearly xmas and folks are going out their way to go and watch that shit. This sounds like drunken babble, but when we were 1 up and bouncing then theres nothing better. Could be a billionaire and own an island sitting by the pool but Id fucking take that moment, jumping up and down with the wee man over anything. 

Dont think theres anycunt, be it board or players know what it neand to ACTUALLY be a Rangers man.