Rangers Fans Today

Deanzmeanzheinz

10 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

It's amazing how some attitudes have completely changed. Gustav was well within his rights letting the board know his feelings and I hope they did hear him.

Turn the clock back a few years and some on here would be telling him he was worse than a taig for doing the same thing.

Just seen your post alert RR.

I doubt they did hear him but glad you are supportive of his attempt. :thumbup:

We all say things when we are angry that we might regret later and because we all care so much about Rangers we also have different views on how is best to sort out our problems as we see them individually.

I know you and I are on different sides of what has been and is still wrong with how we are being run, but to be honest I am genuinely worried at the moment just where King and his board are taking us.

We need as a fan base to try and forget the past arguments and realise that our Club is in a mess at this moment in time and if nothing changes soon ie: new investment/owners, new CEO/MD, competent board of directors and there will be much more to add to that list, we might never recover our status as the top team in this country. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Murty has been chucked into the deep end and is there to be a scapegoat for the board 

he didn't sign these players, didn't decide on their wages, and can only work with what he's got

he is not the blame for the current situation, the blame lies solely with the cunts on the board. Blaming Murty is out of order. Yes the performance was shite but it wittles down to incompetence from the people running the Club

I'm not blaming murty for the current situation, I'm blaming him for not being able to read what was happening yesterday, basic management imo, he clearly can't motivate the players and it's worrying, much the same as caxiniah, I agree this board are responsible for the Shambles we are in and something has to give.