Pena/Herrera warming up

JWAC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am going to defend Pena on this instance. What the fuck do you want him to do when he can’t even get on against Kilmarnock and doesn’t look as if Murty fancies him.

Obviously we don’t know what happens behind closed doors and at training, but how can you expect a guy to act when he struggles to get on the bench.

1 hour ago, wearethepeople1 said:

A pair of useless fucking mediocre footballers. Fuck off back to Mexico you pair of lazy bastards 

Why pick on those two?  Not one of the subs bothered to train or warm up at half time.  They didn't appear until well into the break and there was no actual ball.  Where was JJ or whoever to ensure the players do some work at half time.?  

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Why pick on those two?  Not one of the subs bothered to train or warm up at half time.  They didn't appear until well into the break and there was no actual ball.  Where was JJ or whoever to ensure the players do some work at half time.?  

Like I said in the op I rarely see ht warm ups but from that wee clip it does look like it's not organised at all. It feels we're like that from top to bottom right now.

I see we've found our new scapegoats.

Never mind the board, the fact we have an under 20s coach as our manager or the 11 players who started and lost to Kilmarnock.

Fuck all that and let's pick on 2 subs, one who couldn't get on at all and another who only played the last 5 or so minutes. Brilliant.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Pena is highest earner at club...

Surprising. I know Alves is on more than 20k. 1-0 playing shite, why no throw pena on at 70 mins? Cunt doesn’t have 20 odds caps for Mexico for no reason 

19 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

JJ was probably standing beside murty in the dressing room telling the team to play the worst 45mins all season in the 2nd half

10 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I was sitting in the main stand behind the dugout, kranciar was trying to find a ball but couldn't get one so basically they all stood around stretching and talking for ten minutes, amateurish from board to field I'm afraid. 

Couldn't find a ball ?, sunday amateur teams have more organisation than this shite we are seeing

Absolutely puerile picking on the two of them. 

Herrera doesn't look great but he's never been given a proper chance. Pulled on for 5 or 20 mins when we're either frantically chasing a lost game or frantically holding on to a one goal lead. 

49 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Am going to defend Pena on this instance. What the fuck do you want him to do when he can’t even get on against Kilmarnock and doesn’t look as if Murty fancies him.

Obviously we don’t know what happens behind closed doors and at training, but how can you expect a guy to act when he struggles to get on the bench.

I agree. When he's played hes looked like the only guy that knows how to support a striker. Even Windass and Morelos upfront don't get close enough to one another to actually use each other. 

He is a lazy bastard though, but what we're doing just now sure as hell isnt working. 

52 minutes ago, WGOH said:

I know how he should act, he's a fuckin professional footballer, anybody worth their salt would be out with a ball warming up and being professional about it, perhaps if he applied himself in the right manner he wouldn't struggle to get in the team or on the bench, the fact is he doesn't look interested and shouldn't be defended.if it were you or I we would be trying like fuck to show the gaffer we are worthy of a start .

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I know how he should act, he's a fuckin professional footballer, anybody worth their salt would be out with a ball warming up and being professional about it, perhaps if he applied himself in the right manner he wouldn't struggle to get in the team or on the bench, the fact is he doesn't look interested and shouldn't be defended.if it were you or I we would be trying like fuck to show the gaffer we are worthy of a start .

Aye we would because were Rangers fans. He’s scored enough goals this season, but he can’t get a game in a midfield that’s crying out for something different?

Aye let’s throw on Herrera, let’s start McCrorie and Holt and let them play the whole game.

we were crying out for Pena or at least someone in his position. No matter what you think of him

4 minutes ago, GT66 said:

I agree. When he's played hes looked like the only guy that knows how to support a striker. Even Windass and Morelos upfront don't get close enough to one another to actually use each other. 

He is a lazy bastard though, but what we're doing just now sure as hell isnt working. 

I know he’s a lazy bastard and I know he’s not worked hard enough, but why not just through him on? Morelos and Windass all fucking game were making the same run and it was doing fucking head in