Pena/Herrera warming up

JWAC

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Aye we would because were Rangers fans. He’s scored enough goals this season, but he can’t get a game in a midfield that’s crying out for something different?

Aye let’s throw on Herrera, let’s start McCrorie and Holt and let them play the whole game.

we were crying out for Pena or at least someone in his position. No matter what you think of him

You could have thrown any one of our squad on there today and wouldn't make one difference, the club is fucked from top to bottom, the only credible thing left in this club is the fans, I understand you wanting to stand up for Pena but he's probably at the top of the wages bill and looks like he's chucked it already, Alves is the same, another lazy bastard who can't be fucked, hope they all fuck off in January.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

You could have thrown any one of our squad on there today and wouldn't make one difference, the club is fucked from top to bottom, the only credible thing left in this club is the fans, I understand you wanting to stand up for Pena but he's probably at the top of the wages bill and looks like he's chucked it already, Alves is the same, another lazy bastard who can't be fucked, hope they all fuck off in January.

We’re shite. Top to bottom

Very unprofessional of them but they must be as scunnered as us in the stands watching that shite and not been given a chance to go on and do something.

Pena in particular, his goals have won us games, any stattos be able to tell us if we fare better with Pena in the team or out?

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbf they were like that the full time they were “warming up”. 

Alves, Candeias, Herrera, Pena look like they just don’t give a fuck now, they can go in January fuck them

A foreign dud manager filling the team with foreign dud players. Who would have thought it. 

Warburton done the same with sub standard English players. 

We are just going round in circles 

i would get all 4 of them to fuck in January if someone is stupid enough to buy them 

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

A foreign dud manager filling the team with foreign dud players. Who would have thought it. 

Warburton done the same with sub standard English players. 

We are just going round in circles 

i would get all 4 of them to fuck in January if someone is stupid enough to buy them 

Tbf I’d have liked to have seen MW with money and a better winning mentality. We’ve went backwards since then IMO

Its not the first time the warming up issue has been raised this season. It was brought up when we lost at Dundee too. 

It may not seem like a big deal but players should be taking any opportunity to show the manager they are keen to get on. When we are losing or concede players should not need to be to warm up. They should be out giving the manager a decision to make. 

2 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

Its not the first time the warming up issue has been raised this season. It was brought up when we lost at Dundee too. 

It may not seem like a big deal but players should be taking any opportunity to show the manager they are keen to get on. When we are losing or concede players should not need to be to warm up. They should be out giving the manager a decision to make. 

The manager is in the changing room how is he going to see them. 

7 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s it, blame one who wasn’t even on the park and one who only got a handful of minutes today. 

And show 30 seconds of a 15 minute warm up as conclusive evidence it’s all their fault. 

Hardly makes sense to be bursting a gut when you’re not coming on. 

Mongo. 

Might be a reason they aren't on the park. £3 million of "talent". Fucking unbelievable. Would run out of fingers counting the strikers in our league I'd rather have than Herrera 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Efrain Juarez has double Pena's amount and he was a laughing stock. Even Herrera has a decent amount and he makes Waghorn look good.

They’re like 16th in the world and were 9tj or 10th when Pena played. 

Waghorns shite 

5 hours ago, WGOH said:

Surprising. I know Alves is on more than 20k. 1-0 playing shite, why no throw pena on at 70 mins? Cunt doesn’t have 20 odds caps for Mexico for no reason 

I can guarantee he doesn't have 20 odd caps due to his ability to help hold onto a 1-0 lead. If he came on the game would have passed him by.

I actually quite like him but it definitely wasn't the time for him 

Just now, SasaPapacLoyal said:

I can guarante he doesn't have 20 odd caps due to his ability to help hold onto a 1-0 lead. If he came on the game would have passed him by 

Let’s keep McCrorie and Holt in midfield then and create absolutely 0 chances. Fantastic