Jump to content

2 Scottish diddy clubs recently showing our board up


Recommended Posts

on the pitch numerous diddy clubs are showing us up , we are a laughing stock, that's easy to see 

but 2 shitty wee clubs boards have shown how having the balls to make a strategic managerial change can change things massively - Kilmarnock and Scumdee Utd . Both were fucked and rudderless but made creative decisions to appoint new managers and what a difference it has made 

meantime the fucking football business mastermind Stewart Robertson continues to run this club in to the ground 

we have the 2nd highest resourced club in Scotland run by the least experienced manager . 

the banter years keep running 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He got lucky twice

Didn’t get lucky the players were trying to impress the new boss. 

3 best results Rangers have had in 2017 :- tattiedome 1-1 and those 2 Aberdeen games. All of which there was, in there minds, the next manager watching. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He got lucky twice

No he didn’t. 

He thouroughly deserved to win both ties. 

I’m glad he did too, as we might be sat with McInnes otherwise. 

That said, Murty shouldn’t be in this role. It’s a fucking disgrace that he’s in position. Board should be hounded, incompetent pricks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, couchman15 said:

Didn’t get lucky the players were trying to impress the new boss. 

3 best results Rangers have had in 2017 :- tattiedome 1-1 and those 2 Aberdeen games. All of which there was, in there minds, the next manager watching. 

 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No he didn’t. 

He thouroughly deserved to win both ties. 

I’m glad he did too, as we might be sat with McInnes otherwise. 

That said, Murty shouldn’t be in this role. It’s a fucking disgrace that he’s in position. Board should be hounded, incompetent pricks. 

I believe he was lucky in that we played the sheep when there was an uncertainty with them as to what was going on, our  players may have been trying to impress, we’ll never know.

The fact is we have been pretty woeful ever since and had a fair bit of luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The Ibrox game wasn't lucky.

Can't believe ure still on here after last week.....I take it it u want to apologise to me

i told u were near bankruptcy and that Murty was a massive mistake....but u chose to abuse me.....waitin for the apology which I will accept as a fellow bear

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Gallows high said:

That clown Robertson made an arse of it at Motherwell , what chance have we got .

we are getting table legged from board room to on the pitch 

the concern is how uninspiring he must be with new manager prospects , he can only convince the U20 manager to take the job 

Yeah ure rite he's a fekin washout and so is king and everyone else on board.......but here's the thing it's our fans who allow it....look at the posts from a fortnight ago......we were challenging for the title......totally deluded support perpetuating a board who will take us no where.....sorry but that's the truth it's our fault wake up

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Can't believe ure still on here after last week.....I take it it u want to apologise to me

i told u were near bankruptcy and that Murty was a massive mistake....but u chose to abuse me.....waitin for the apology which I will accept as a fellow bear

You learn to speak in coherent English and i will consider it.

That is an abomination of a post so you can take yourself to fuck.

You seem genuinely hurt by my comments last week, i find that rather amusing if i am honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You learn to speak in coherent English and i will consider it.

That is an abomination of a post so you can take yourself to fuck.

You seem genuinely hurt by my comments last week, i find that rather amusing if i am honest.

Not hurt in the slightest and we both have the same ambitions... but u are totally deluded.... look at what I told u last week before u became homophobic.... bottom line is our fans can't see what's in front of them and will allow another implosion.......I notice u didn't mention bankruptcy which u ridiculed me for last week.....trust me very close

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bil 65 said:

Not hurt in the slightest and we both have the same ambitions... but u are totally deluded.... look at what I told u last week before u became homophobic.... bottom line is our fans can't see what's in front of them and will allow another implosion.......I notice u didn't mention bankruptcy which u ridiculed me for last week.....trust me very close

You have a bit of a hard on for me don't you? Ya wee poof.

Why would i mention bankruptcy, it's you who is claiming it, go on then let's hear your sources?

To be fair, you are doing a fine job of ridiculing yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You have a bit of a hard on for me don't you? Ya wee poof.

Why would i mention bankruptcy, it's you who is claiming it, go on then let's hear your sources?

To be fair, you are doing a fine job of ridiculing yourself.

Why do u keep calling me a fat poof.....is it a deep rooted problem.... any way not really bothered wi ure name calling......u have been called out on ure ridiculous posts and all u can can back with is wee fat poof.......I take it your 15 and if so ure surfing on the wrong site.....it's called celtic boys club......now fuck off u degenerate

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Why do u keep calling me a fat poof.....is it a deep rooted problem.... any way not really bothered wi ure name calling......u have been called out on ure ridiculous posts and all u can can back with is wee fat poof.......I take it your 15 and if so ure surfing on the wrong site.....it's called celtic boys club......now fuck off u degenerate

Fat poof 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Why do u keep calling me a fat poof.....is it a deep rooted problem.... any way not really bothered wi ure name calling......u have been called out on ure ridiculous posts and all u can can back with is wee fat poof.......I take it your 15 and if so ure surfing on the wrong site.....it's called celtic boys club......now fuck off u degenerate

Never called you fat, but if the cap fits:lol:

What is this monstrosity of a post? 

So you can't write and can't read but you want to play the psychologist?:lol:

You are embarrassing yourself pal, are you drunk?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's  not the fault of wee diddy clubs, it's the fault of our glib and shameless liar and his board full of "aye"men.

Their dreadful appropriation of our club costing the club millions of pounds in lost revenue, the loss of the value of the club's share value, the removal of the club from the stock exchange, the promises that we would be delisted, be given £10,20,30,50 million quid, the way they treated Warburton, then bringing in Caixinha to replace him and of course all done with the approval of Club 1872.

Until we get shot of our current board then we are always going to have to settle for being shite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

 

Never called you fat, but if the cap fits:lol:

What is this monstrosity of a post? 

So you can't write and can't read but you want to play the psychologist?:lol:

You are embarrassing yourself pal, are you drunk?

 

 Not sure if the fat dyslexic poof is drunk but I am..hic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kings aim was to get the club back in control of Rangers men,and since then we have had Robertson,Allen,the hat,Pedro etc not one of them gives a toss and will not lose a minutes sleep as we sleepwalk into oblivion. Our loyalty instead of being a plus is now a major drawback, we are the most fucked up fragmented support in existence 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gallows high said:

on the pitch numerous diddy clubs are showing us up , we are a laughing stock, that's easy to see 

but 2 shitty wee clubs boards have shown how having the balls to make a strategic managerial change can change things massively - Kilmarnock and Scumdee Utd . Both were fucked and rudderless but made creative decisions to appoint new managers and what a difference it has made 

meantime the fucking football business mastermind Stewart Robertson continues to run this club in to the ground 

we have the 2nd highest resourced club in Scotland run by the least experienced manager . 

the banter years keep running 

Nothing creative about Steve clarke, killie probably can't afford him but chanced their arm anyway thinking they could give him a chance to resurrect his career, clarke is a highly respected coach down south, someone we fucking should be looking at even before killie got him

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 April 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      St. Johnstone v Rangers
      McDiarmid Park
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...