Krancjar tonight

Even though I expected the worse he did ok considering he's not played for ages. He's still not the answer though. Looks like he's running in reverse and goes to ground to tackle every time cos he knows he can't keep up. Football brain is streets ahead of most players in Scotland but no pace or stamina to execute what he wants to do.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Thought he tried really hard tonight.

He was still off the pace, but actually better than I expected.

Perhaps he just needs game time.

He won't, of course, be the player he once was but getting more games might see him become useful to the team as he gets as match fit as he is now capable of becoming.

Just now, Del said:

He done a couple of very basic things well but other than that he was terrible!

How he has played football at international level is beyond me, hopefully pedro comes back in for him and he fucks off!

I actually meant to post this in the Herrera thread :lol: 

The first bit still applies!

1 minute ago, Del said:

He done a couple of very basic things well but other than that he was terrible!

How he has played football at international level is beyond me, hopefully pedro comes back in for him and he fucks off!

in fairness, he was a cracking player when the legs done what the brain wanted them to.

He is finished and if we are paying him 20k a week then we are worse than I thought. I jumped on FF and someone is shouting he should play in a diamond at the piggery, just naw he’s fuckin finished as any type of player he’s that lazy he can’t  even be fucked shaving now. He should be paid off in January 

6 minutes ago, bilkobear said:

I Thought he tried really hard tonight.

He was still off the pace, but actually better than I expected.

Perhaps he just needs game time.

He won't, of course, be the player he once was but getting more games might see him become useful to the team as he gets as match fit as he is now capable of becoming.

Just what the fuck?? Your optimism astounds me. Kranjcar is absolutely gash and should have retired about 4 seasons ago but you want to give him more game time.?‍♂️

All of the midfielders, including him, piss me off. They kept getting the ball in positions where there's space in front of them where if they get the ball and quickly turn there's a space to be driven into. And almost every time they're slow as a week in jail to turn then even if the space is still there they shite it and play an easy ball.

The number of times I was thinking 'turn and drive' only for them to knock it backwards after fumbling about with it was fucking driving me mad. Kranjcar, Holt, McCrorie, Barjonas all did it. Sometimes taking shitebag passing options too, instead of a forward, attacking pass. Not even particularly tough attacking passes, I'm talking about either. The midfielders are conservative bordering on the ridiculous at times.