Herrera

King_gazza

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like one of these big guys who doesn't know how to use their height or physicality.  Not the strike partner Morelos needs and nowhere near good enough to wear the jersey.  I hope the club actively try to get rid of him in January.

The one thing about us is we don't tend to create an awful lot for a penalty box type striker, Which Herrera is. He doesn't look the sort that enjoys running the channels. He doesn't look like he can make his own chances either.

Whether he can finish or not is irrelevant as like Joey garner last year, he's not suited to our style of play and should be moved on as I don't think we have players capable of changing that.

24 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Mexico has a population of 127m and he has 9? caps so what does that tell us.

Don't know but FIFA rankings tell me that Mexico is about 20 places ahead of the jockobites in the international standings, just behind Italy, so there football cannot be that bad. 

Fed up making excuses for pish players like if they get a get a run then we might see.... had a whole squad of those in the last few years.... Herrera, Dodoo, Forrester, etc etc

He is shite and I hope to fuck some bugger back in Mexico buys him in January