Alex Neil is the board’s number one target

Gaz52

They’ve been told to wait until the summer and if he fails to take Preston up through the play-offs then he wants the Rangers job. 

I’ve heard his from one of his family members who was a bit drunk over the festive period and let slip, he instantly regretted it. 

I don’t post much these days but thought I’d share this. What I would say is take it with a pinch of salt and extreme caution like every other rumour started on here ?? 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

They’ve been told to wait until the summer and if he fails to take Preston up through the play-offs then he wants the Rangers job. 

I’ve heard his from one of his family members who was a bit drunk over the festive period and let slip, he instantly regretted it. 

I don’t post much these days but thought I’d share this. What I would say is take it with a pinch of salt and extreme caution like every other rumour started on here ?? 

So if he fails we get him? 

I like Alex Neil but that’s a strange concept . 

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

So he sees us as second choice?

Just now, StirlingBear72 said:

Our board get more ridiculous by the second. If he were to take them up they'd be sat clueless yet again. 

I'm sure it's been said above but Rangers shouldn't be waiting on a Preston manager to fail before they make a move.

Preston m

That's it mate it's 100% true and everyone should be raging about this 

Good young manager, takes no shite either. Got rid of Phelan a week into his Norwich gig as he thought he was a threat to his job. I like Neil and I'd have him no problem. We should go and take him now though, unless there is a very good reason we can't get him right away.