Alex Neil is the board’s number one target

Gaz52

I would be more open to this if he wasn't treating us as second choice AND the fact he used to run a scum supporters bus. The board are utter cunts, but havering fucking Christ what options do we have?!? Is this the actual best they can produce??

*pinch of salt taken

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The same Weir who royally fucked us over? nah no thanks fuck him,he's done fuck all in management anyway he was a disaster at Sheff Utd.

There was more to that than him and Warburton just fucking off. I've met Davie Weir, and the guy bleeds blue blood. 

If you were taig scum, you would love to manage Rangers for the sole purpose of ruining us. It's the same as buying the child abusers and running them into the ground, if I had a bottomless pit of money I probably would (buy and sort Rangers first obviously..)

Alex Neil is a decent coach, but far from what we need and deserve. There is no cunt on this plant that can tell me he is as good as we can get. Nevermind the fact he is a tarrier bastard furfuxache!!

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

As is always the case. What ever happened to that "having a genuine fan" on the board idea this board told us they would have?

It will never happen as King never wanted that, the supporter would just be a token gesture with no real input.

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Kilmarnock just appointed a manager that could've done a job short time for us. The right man is out there, we just need a competent board to find him. 

We don't have a competent board though. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

True, but he didn't have much to work with. 

And we have?

Naw, just naw, stop it.

He's done nothing as his own man in management. I don't give a fuck about bleeding blue blood, we need a competent, capable, progressive and experienced man. 

Whoever the fuck that is, it isn't Weir.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

It will never happen as King never wanted that, the supporter would just be a token gesture with no real input.

True. The point was to be a middle man between the board and the general fan base though. Guess they thought club1872 would do that job though...

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

True, but he didn't have much to work with. 

I also could never get my head around why we were so bad at the back under Warburton with Weir on the coaching staff,I know a lot of the reason was down to inferior players but even the basics looked beyond us something surely a top defender like Weir should've been able to drill into them.