Links for scum game?

The Artist

3 minutes ago, The Artist said:

Morning bears. I'm stuck in hospital so can't make the game. Does anyone have any decent links so I can watch it on my tablet? Cheers.

You'll get a link in the match thread on Saturday mate. Broxiloyal on Facebook always has a good one on the day if you follow him.

Get well soon bud.

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

Games are only £5.99 to watch on RangersTV and the money goes directly to the club.

You are hurting the club by watching illegal streams and this forum shouldn't promote them.

Does it sound like he lives outside the UK?

17 minutes ago, OhW said:

Games are only £5.99 to watch on RangersTV and the money goes directly to the club.

You are hurting the club by watching illegal streams and this forum shouldn't promote them.

You do know you can only use RTV outside of the UK?

22 minutes ago, OhW said:

I'm talking to everyone. It's much easier than asking a forum to find you a low-qualty illegal stream that could cut off at any moment.

The excuse that its a hassle to download something is weak as fuck. Cheap bastards.

When the club stops treating us like mongs, I’ll stop using illegal streams.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

I'm talking to everyone. It's much easier than asking a forum to find you a low-qualty illegal stream that could cut off at any moment.

The excuse that its a hassle to download something is weak as fuck. Cheap bastards.

Jesus, who shat in your cornflakes? You do know UK residents can't watch games on Rangers Tv. Get off your fuckin high horse.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

OhW,

I’ve received numerous PM’s stating amongst other things that you’re due a slap and going to get your jaw taken off.

Just thought I’d warn you as your intentions seem genuine and doubt you’d like to watch the game in a hospital bed beside the Artist.