David Bates

Dan Deacon

38 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The fuck are you on about.

He’s improved and a work in progress but I’m not having a wankfest over him like you when you blatently refuse to have anyone mention any concerns about him.

We all want the boy to do well to say anything else is just you chatting shite.

You having a cry wank about Bates' handball on a regular basis.

I thought that was obvious.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

You watching me at night?

I love to bring it up to see how long it will take you to jump in with your drivel.

Belter of a comeback that, fucking ruined me so you did, can't believe it.

Tbf it gave you new crywank material after it became clear the MPH wasn't getting the job.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Belter of a comeback that, fucking ruined me so you did, can't believe it.

Tbf it gave you new crywank material after it became clear the MPH wasn't getting the job.

Bit of a fanboy you aren’t you? Good to see my opinion causing you so much bother. 

Bounce from thread to thread to see you sounding like you’re on your dabs greeting about one thing or another arguing with everyone and anyone about the pettiest shite.

What tends to happen is get 3 or 4 replies before I lose all interest in the shite your spouting and dingy you.

No doubt reel you in next time I mention that pen you love.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Bit of a fanboy you aren’t you? Good to see my opinion causing you so much bother. 

Bounce from thread to thread to see you sounding like you’re on your dabs greeting about one thing or another arguing with everyone and anyone about the pettiest shite.

What tends to happen is get 3 or 4 replies before I lose all interest in the shite your spouting and dingy you.

You fucking tell him mate. He's the worst poster on this site. No debate.

20 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You having a cry wank about Bates' handball on a regular basis.

I thought that was obvious.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

can you two give it a rest?

8 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

:lol: the irony.