• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skye etc decent scenery up here imo 

I see you're making yourself at home already mate.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Never seen steely this angry. 

Suppose that's what happens when you holiday in Largs 

Used to love going to Largs as a kid 😂

Fairlie as well for a bit of fishing on the burnt out pier. Was always more fun at night when you really had to watch out for the holes in it 👍

33 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Never seen steely this angry. 

Suppose that's what happens when you holiday in Largs 

Went a couple day trips to Largs last year when we went on holiday to the caravan at Wemyys Bay.

Booked Kos for May this year and got cancelled wae covid :headwall:

Canny win :lol:

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

Went a couple day trips to Largs last year when we went on holiday to the caravan at Wemyys Bay.

Booked Kos for May this year and got cancelled wae covid :headwall:

Canny win :lol:

I hope when you say holiday to wemyys Bay that you came from abroad to there rather than from Glasgow 😂😂

A boy a went to school with, his family owned one their and he'd be down their nearly every weekend 

18 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

Is this whole flight credit nonsense legal? If an airline cancels your flight aren't they required to give you a full refund? 

They’ll be skirting the guidelines about refunds  because they’ll be on the verge of going bust. 

bigblueyonder likes this
25 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

Is this whole flight credit nonsense legal? If an airline cancels your flight aren't they required to give you a full refund? 

They have to give you a refund if you want one, but will offer the voucher or to move the flight hoping most people are to stupid to realize/ or just don't know  they are entitled  to a refund, I have had 23 flights cancelled during this and have got 1 refund and have moved 22 others, starting my flights between London and Glasgow this week!!

bigblueyonder likes this
54 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

Being fucked about transferring the flight I was supposed to have last week to next month by Ryanair but that is hardly a surprise. Seen that plenty of people are waiting on refunds as well. 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Should be sitting steaming right now by the pool in Fuerteventura, instead I'm sitting steaming in ehoose staring at a  washing out the back wondering where I'm going in life. 

Won’t be long mate till this shit is over and we can get the fuck out of this shithole for a bit

2 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

I want to start looking for holidays in America next year. Has anyone had a look and are the prices alot lower than usual?

Gonna have to do this myself, were planning New York and Florida again, been last 4 years but took break this year to do costas as I have a big birthday.....🤪 next year, worked that out well...#thanks coronavirus 

Just hope with everyone moving from this year to next it doesnt mean prices skyrocket as seats will be booked for next years routes already

Spain just announced no quarantine for UK visitors from tmoz, 14 day quarantine when you come home still likely to be stumbling block for most people if they wanted to travel. This being reviewed at end on month

pollok-bear likes this
8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Wasn't gonna bother, but my mate talked me into 5-nights in Malaga flying out next Saturday from Prestwick. 

Fuck it. 

Head back down to Gibraltar again. First time there when Rangers played in the summer - decent spot.

Gibraltar is an excellent wee place, did a day trip there when we were in Estepona a few years ago, somewhere I'll definitely go back to at some point.