Boybluesy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, boyd09 said:

Badge on big wes tracksuit half off   , sooner we leave shitty puma the better small thing but it shouldnt be like that  , 

I can tell you better than that mate. I ordered a jacket a couple of years back and the badge wasn't even on it :lol:

Had the sponsors and everything but no club badge 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I can tell you better than that mate. I ordered a jacket a couple of years back and the badge wasn't even on it :lol:

Had the sponsors and everything but no club badge 

Thats shocking mate , makes our old admiral gear  look decent now haha , might be a small thing  to some on here but after hodsons top last season , to me its Standards and our club or board dont seem to care like we always did in the past 

24 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Think windass was on holiday in Orlando as well, so imagine it’ll be the same for him.

Didn't see Niko in any of the pics. Do you know if he's on holiday somewhere and going direct too?

Is Goss in the squad going to the USA?   I see today that Murty is convinced Goss is going to boss the midfield, especially against teams that sit in defensively at Ibrox.   He's apparently going to give us control of the middle of the pitch and get us going from back to front using his wonderful left foot and bringing to the game his composure and range of passing.

All this from a player on loan?   There's talking a player up and there is unjustified hype.   Seems to me like the latter.  But imo not surprising from a non-manager who has not spent any meaningful time actually looking at players in live games over many seasons where it matters and not just at training stats and CVs and listening to hype from others trying to talk players up as being Rangers quality.   Murty does not get any benefit of doubt from me.  He's not earned the managerial credentials over anywhere near a long enough period of time to be given benefit of doubt about the potential of a player who has arrived on loan......a player who was not even getting a lot of regular first team games at QPR.   

I'll be happy to be proved very wrong by Murty and by Goss himself when he plays.     But right now I view Murty's assessment of the player and of what he will bring to Rangers as nothing but rose-tinted optimism, and misplaced at that.   If he were that good a player he'd already be commanding regular first team games and delivering on the potential and hype.    IMO it would have been far better if Murty had toned down the hype which, unless the player actually delivers, could come back to haunt Murty and be a classic example of believing what he's read on paper, heard from those who supposedly know the player, and seen from a few videos.   It's a matter of judgement and right now I don't believe Murty has that quality as a manager in anywhere near enough abundance.   Time will tell of course.    Let's see what the outcome is on this player come the end of the season.