BDO Darts 2018

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Fucking quality darts 9 shots to hit a double but it is the home of darts and where the greats came from so always enjoy watching it.

I say this every year but this year I am not soo sure. What I used to say was along the lines of BDO feeding into PDC due to the pub/circuit/county/national/professional progression, the PDC now has a simpler route as has been proven by the PDC champion Rob Cross.

I used to work at Lakeside over the holidays and have been lucky to see numerous players at the place, one thing that was said back then and indeed now is what the fuck happens when Bob, owner of Lakeside dies, his wife has no interest in the arrows whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Cammy Menzies, big bluenose from Muirkirk playing tomorrow night. I've got him on at 20/1

Played Anderson, Whitlock and Van Den Peer in the Grand Slam. Beat Whitlock and would have beat Van Den Peer if it wasn't for his dartitis.

Put a few quid on him as well mate. If he can keep his emotions in check he could go far.