Welcome to Rangers Jamie Murphy

Lloyd

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Aye and you were sacked for incompetence

It's nothing to do with the site anyway, it's to do with Floyd knowing he was 2nd quickest

I was sacked for personal reasons ...my dedication and professionalism to the site was never in question

1 minute ago, RustyBear said:

So, what's the problem with this deal?  You happy that we've spunked more than 3 million on two Mexicans that have played fewer games between them than Murphy will probably play on loan?

You just need to read back the posts to see my concerns. I don't see what the Mexican's have to do with it, I'm not against spending top money on top players.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I was sacked for personal reasons ...my dedication and professionalism to the site was never in question

You were sacked for trying to fire into @googzy 102 year old grandmother but I didn't want to say that but you have forced me to

3 minutes ago, RustyBear said:

Where the shambles with this deal?  We've pissed millions against the wall for Pena, Herrera and the rest of the duds Pedro brought in.  FFS, the Board do something sensible for a change and your not happy??

Are you serious?? You think it's acceptable that the board couldn't afford a player so have decided to wait til the summer so that me and everyone else who pays their season ticket money can afford to pay him?

I purchase my season ticket to guarantee my ticket to watch the team on the park not to bail King and his cronies out.

5 minutes ago, RustyBear said:

So, what's the problem with this deal?  You happy that we've spunked more than 3 million on two Mexicans that have played fewer games between them than Murphy will probably play on loan?

Fuck all to do with Pedro and his signings.

We're skint and Brighton are making sure they either get the money in summer, or he remains their player. They are only looking after their interests, as they should be doing.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

You just need to read back the posts to see my concerns. I don't see what the Mexican's have to do with it, I'm not against spending top money on top players.

If I frees up some money to get some much needed strengthening of the team  then I don't have a problem with it.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The tweet he posted about Brighton suggests that he's away for good so no idea what's going on. 

1 minute ago, RustyBear said:

If I frees up some money to get some much needed strengthening of the team  then I don't have a problem with it.

Aye it means we can afford some sub-standard flash in the pan shite like Docherty or Jones who will be no better than Holt, Jack or Windass and we'll be back to square one and getting laughed at forever because we couldn't afford Jamie Murphy half way through a season.

Sounds amazing.

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

That's nice to see. Makes a difference from young Rangers fans growing up then slagging us off after going to sellic, which is what seems to happen these days.

7 minutes ago, RustyBear said:

Oh and btw, we've still to pay in full for Pedro's signng spree, so we just add Murphy to the list ir we have any fucking money left!

2 minutes ago, RustyBear said:

Hopefully that is the case . 

Thinking positively ,  by postponing the cost , it will free up funds to further strengthen the team this month . 

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Are you serious?? You think it's acceptable that the board couldn't afford a player so have decided to wait til the summer so that me and everyone else who pays their season ticket money can afford to pay him?

I purchase my season ticket to guarantee my ticket to watch the team on the park not to bail King and his cronies out.

Of course I'm serious. The previous transfer window has been proven to be a shambles.  The board backed Pedro to the hilt and now we are where we are.  Appreciate that you don't want to bail the board out and like us all we want the best team in the park but I still maintain this is a good deal for a player that has hardly played this season.

Just now, RustyBear said:

Of course I'm serious. The previous transfer window has been proven to be a shambles.  The board backed Pedro to the hilt and now we are where we are.  Appreciate that you don't want to bail the board out and like us all we want the best team in the park but I still maintain this is a good deal for a player that has hardly played this season.

I honestly don't get where you are coming from? We are signing him in the summer regardless of how well he performs. King is waiting on the investment of the fans before we can afford him.