Smile

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, OhW said:

Yes that's basically what I meant. When you said "I intend to stick to that opinion" I took that as you saying "my mind is made up and it won't change no matter what".

I think you could say we are now on the same wavelength mate, I am not sure what I could see that would change my mind in this situation, but if there was something then I would have to consider it. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Best thing for all concerned that he moves on.

I wish him well at his new club - to ensure the move is permanent.

As for the shorts video - I don't think he meant it as a dig at Rangers, for what it's worth.

I don't think he meant it as a dig either. He can't help being a thick, uncouth, alky tramp. All the best Carlo.

Just watched his press conference unveiling with Cruz Azul.  He was very respectful, journalist asked "is this the biggest team you have played for?" (Cruz Azul)  - He says "No, I have played with lots of good teams but this is not the biggest, I have played with good players from all over the world" 

On a side note he is also full of the cold, wiped nose with hand and moved microphone to cough.  Firmly believe the shorts incident was nothing disrespectful. It's on YouTube to view. 

8 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Why? :lol: We’ll probably never know for certain what he was up to, but I fail to see how you can watch that and find the concept that he was taking the piss so utterly incredible. :confused:

He was in Mexico at a medical facility of some sort. Judging by his initial reaction he wasn't expecting the media to be present.    It would also be utterly preposterous to think that Pena would expect the photos or film to be sent back to Glasgow just so that he could be disrespectful to his current employers.   That in a nutshell is why I find these Pena being insulting theories simply ludicrous.   Some of our support are becoming as paranoid as the other lot.

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

He was in Mexico at a medical facility of some sort. Judging by his initial reaction he wasn't expecting the media to be present.    It would also be utterly preposterous to think that Pena would expect the photos or film to be sent back to Glasgow just so that he could be disrespectful to his current employers.   That in a nutshell is why I find these Pena being insulting theories simply ludicrous.   Some of our support are becoming as paranoid as the other lot.

:lol:What?

14 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Cold my arse, he is back on the good gear:thumbup:

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

"just so that he could be disrespectful to his current employers."

You conveniently omitted that part.

Because it’s irrelevant. Pictures and film were not “sent to Glasgow”, they were put on social media, where they are as easily accessed by people in Cumbernauld as people in Cancun. I’m sure you, and Pena, understand how the internet works.

8 minutes ago, OhW said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/Rangers/cruz-azul-chief-we-re-not-paying-carlos-pena-s-salary-in-full-1-4657706

Fucking shady bastards. The guy doesn't deny they're paying the wages in full. He says “Regarding the salary, the official figures are far from what you have said”.

To me that's him saying he's not on £20k a week.

You think higher or lower