Andy Halliday speaks

Smile

It’s also hilarious how some people have defended Pena for months giving it all the “he needs time to settle and adapt he’s playing in a foreign country for the first time” patter but when Halliday (who was in the exact same position) admits that he struggled to settle in fucking Azerbaijan he’s just a shitebag and a mummy’s boy.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

It’s also hilarious how some people have defended Pena for months giving it all the “he needs time to settled and adapt he’s playing in a foreign country for the first time” patter but when Halliday (who was in the exact same position) admits that he struggled to settle in fucking Azerbaijan he a shitebag and a mummy’s boy.

He lost my vote after the Rangers wank sock was found under his Bed.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

It’s also hilarious how some people have defended Pena for months giving it all the “he needs time to settled and adapt he’s playing in a foreign country for the first time” patter but when Halliday (who was in the exact same position) admits that he struggled to settle in fucking Azerbaijan he a shitebag and a mummy’s boy.

He made the statement. What does he want? The whole fuckng family on tour with him on a loan deal? It was his choice. I've been stuck in the middle of the fucking desert for a year, but I wasn't pining for my fucking mammy. As for Azer, Baku is modern and fucking hoaching. He's supposed to a professional footballer, getting paid plenty of bucks for the privilage and most of whom you'd think had a spine. Must have been his mammy's fault he didn't get played much, because that's what it reads like.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He made the statement. What does he want? The whole fuckng family on tour with him on a loan deal? It was his choice. I've been stuck in the middle of the fucking desert for a year, but I wasn't pining for my fucking mammy. As for Azer, Baku is modern and fucking hoaching. He's supposed to a professional footballer, getting paid plenty of bucks for the privilage and most of whom you'd think had a spine. Must have been his mammy's fault he didn't get played much, because that's what it reads like.

It read to me like he realised very quickly he made a mistake and just didn't fancy it. I've done it with jobs and the money becomes very secondary . Did he mention his mother?

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Hi mate, could you tell me why Andy is disruptive? 

Thanks.

PS when did he bad mouth our manager?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

What utter pish.

He's a talentless footballer that doesn't even have a spine. A coward and that fucking piece shows that he should be wearing a blouse and skirt.

I want ma mammy, boo hoo!

Because he supported us we can't be critical of him? Fuck off.

No spine? He stepped up for the first penalty in an old firm semi final and scored a great goal in the final.

no fucking spine....

2 hours ago, KeepBelieving1872 said:

No spine? He stepped up for the first penalty in an old firm semi final and scored a great goal in the final.

no fucking spine....

Wow, what a record! Messi watch your back.

Far less him spending his life on the deck when any cunt comes near him, or goes away from home wanting his mammy.

31 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wow, what a record! Messi watch your back.

Far less him spending his life on the deck when any cunt comes near him, or goes away from home wanting his mammy.

Hi mate, as Gustav previously asked, could you tell me why Andy is disruptive? 

Thanks.

PS when did he bad mouth our manager?

Halliday is no world beater but the way people give him pelters goes far beyond him not being the best footballer in the world.

It’s mental that we’ve got to a point where a guy who is a supporter of the club is vilified by a section of the support for what often reads as nothing more reason than jealousy.

I hope he rams it right up the people who can’t help but make snidey, petty, little digs about him on a daily basis.  

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

vilified by a section of the support for what often reads as nothing more reason than jealousy.

Many dislike Halliday as a Rangers player due to his lack of ability.  Dorrans and Murphy are Rangers fans and our entire fan base is right behind them.  I don't see anyone vilifying Dorrans or Murphy out of "jealousy".

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Many dislike Halliday as a Rangers player due to his lack of ability.  Dorrans and Murphy are Rangers fans and our entire fan base is right behind them.  I don't see anyone vilifying Dorrans or Murphy out of "jealousy".

And many dislike him because they are jealous. One read of this thread makes that clear. There’s stuff posted in here about him that has absolutely nothing to do with his footballing ability. It just reads as bitterness and people acting like wankers. I know what your opinion on him is and I don’t really want to get into a discussion about it again because you aren’t going to change it.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Halliday is no world beater but the way people give him pelters goes far beyond him not being the best footballer in the world.

It’s mental that we’ve got to a point where a guy who is a supporter of the club is vilified by a section of the support for what often reads as nothing more reason than jealousy.

I hope he rams it right up the people who can’t help but make snidey, petty, little digs about him on a daily basis. 

He gets no worse than any other player that's shite and there have been quite a few over the last six years. In fact he gets it nowhere near as bad as some of late. The problem for him, are his fan boys who put up silly threads likes this for a player who is worse than average and on his return hailed by them like the next coming, when the reality is Halliday is all the player he is going to ever be and that isn't a good one. We are trying to get rid of dross to mount a challenge, not keep it.

He was a failure here and failure amongst goat herders and here we are trying our best to mount a challenge. We can only but hope he doesnt want his family and his burd to hold his hand at training.