Andy Halliday speaks

Smile

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Fuck sake :lol:

RMs is fucking mental these days. 

I think Halliday is shite, and shouldn’t be in our team, but the abuse he’s taking today from some is outrageous and absolutely disgusting. 

Have a word with yourselves man. 

I'll remind you of this in the next Miller thread :whistle:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wow a tough guy.

Get bullied at school? That level of anger isn't good.

You've got a cheek sarcastically calling someone else a tough guy, you've been offered to meet folk on here several times and each time you've shat it.

Spineless wee shitebag.

1 hour ago, Young Bob said:

Guess he was just brought back as he wasnt getting game time there. Dont expect him to get much here either.

Based on that interview I doubt his time at Gabala has improved him as a footballer.  I don't see him getting game time in front of Dorrans, Jack, McCrorie, or Murphy.  Some have said he can play at LB but we have two pretty good ones already.

19 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Couple of bad performances and Bobs yer uncle, out they will pop

That's true of any player.  I don't think Rangers fans, who play for the club, are being specifically targeted for criticism regardless of performance.  

People who play badly are, and always will be, targeted for criticism.

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

That's true of any player.  I don't think Rangers fans, who play for the club, are being specifically targeted for criticism regardless of performance.  

People who play badly are, and always will be, targeted for criticism.

Some of the comments on here about Halliday go beyond criticism of his performances ffs  

18 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't pity him, he chose that move and seems to be making excuses for it being a massive flop.

Don't rate him either, don't think he's anywhere near good enough to be a Rangers player. He's here though and no doubt will be given games so I can only hope he proves me wrong and if he doesn't then hopefully he'll be shifted permanently in the summer.

Good luck to him but I won't hold my breath.

Not reading the whole thread as its no doubt went the same way as usual.

I agree with this post.

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

You've got a cheek sarcastically calling someone else a tough guy, you've been offered to meet folk on here several times and each time you've shat it.

Spineless wee shitebag.

Firstly, I wasn't the one who started the personal abuse of another poster.

Then, why would any right minded person even suggest meeting up with a perfect stranger from the internet ffs?!

Also, WTF would anyone in their right mind and waste their time to want to meet a stranger of the internet who obviously does not share your view? 

Now you're warned about people like that by none other than your mammy and of course plod and I must say, it is sound advice.

All very creepy indeed.

Halliday is in the public domain. He made a public statement that imo was that of a mammy's boy with the pathetic excuses for being a failure  there. He made the excuses not me. Imo and backed up by his performances, he is a shite player for us. As many others have also said. However you and your wee giggle gang do what you do best to try and be relevent and attack other posters. Shit happens, but don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

As for cowards, look no further than you and your wee likeminded gang. 

"Dirty scumbag spastic bastard"?

"Hopefully he goes and joins them and gets obliterated"?

For me saying AH is shite and a mammy's boy? I am big enough to take it, but as the above is obviously what you and the giggle gang subscribe to, it says far more about you than me. I don't miss the irony. 

You do not put bread on my table, so you and your wee gang are totally irrelevant, but please keep it up, as I find the antics of the irrelevant quite amusing.

Now, please enjoy the rest of your day and find some contentment for your very obvious tortured wee soul in whatever bubble you reside.

Peace be with you.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Then, why would any right minded person even suggest meeting up with a perfect stranger from the internet ffs?!

Also, WTF would anyone in their right mind and waste their time to want to meet a stranger of the internet who obviously does not share your view? 

Now you're warned about people like that by none other than your mammy and of course plod and I must say, it is sound advice.

All very creepy indeed.

Halliday is in the public domain. He made a public statement that imo was that of a mammy's boy with the pathetic excuses for being a failure  there. He made the excuses not me. Imo and backed up by his performances, he is a shite player for us. As many others have also said. However you and your wee giggle gang do what you do best to try and be relevent and attack other posters. Shit happens, but don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

For me saying AH is shite and a mammy's boy? I am big enough to take it, but as the above is obviously what you and the giggle gang subscribe to, it says far more about you than me. I don't miss the irony. 

You do not put bread on my table, so you and your wee gang are totally irrelevant, but please keep it up, as I find the antics of the irrelevant quite amusing.

Now, please enjoy the rest of your day and find some contentment for your very obvious tortured wee soul in whatever bubble you reside.

Peace be with you.

Hi mate, could you tell me why Andy is disruptive? 

Thanks.

PS when did he bad mouth our manager?

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

All very creepy indeed.

Peace be with you.

u ok?

53 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

All very creepy indeed.

Peace be with you.

Profound!

Now, are you going to grow a set and meet me at Ibrox in March or not, you cowardly, spineless, shitebag?

Can we all agree Copland is a spineless, sneaky, little mouthpiece. 

He's not good enough for the club ( in any regard) and at the end of the season he'll fade back into the obscurity he came from before his big move back to Glasgow, and the attention he covets. 

That being said he'll likely hang around like a bad smell for as long as possible, doing interview after interview...

Just now, gsa said:

He's good enough for the club ( in any regard) and at the end of the season he'll fade back into the obscurity he came from before his big move back to Glasgow, and the attention he covets. 

That being said he'll likely hang around like a bad smell for as long as possible, doing interview afte interview...

:lol:

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

He's not good enough for the club ( in any regard) and at the end of the season he'll fade back into the obscurity he came from before his big move back to Glasgow, and the attention he covets. 

That being said he'll likely hang around like a bad smell for as long as possible, doing interview after interview...

Was it your bird or your sister Andy shagged?