Pedro and Cruz Azul

GOAT

18 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Been saying along that he should have be sacked the end of las season, the 2-0 drubbing at Hampden and then the 5-1 at home was the final straw. 

But we give him £2 bloody million for Pena?   Who in their right mind would buy an over weight lazy player?

This season was the season that got away as celtic are pish, and our board take full responsibility for that and luckily for them  Murty is doing a job for us , not the fucking board as they had nowhere left to turn after going after Mcinness, Is that the same McInness that's lost 10 in a row to celtic ?

Man for the job is down at Killie before someone else snaps him up. 

If Murty had been in earlier wed be closer imo. Pedro didnt have a scooby what he was doing

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Murty has also dropped stupid points, they are woeful and we should be above them with the daft points we have dropped 

thats part of the game tho, any manager can drop points, i believe Murty is  better manager for us than Pedro ever would have been

13 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

If Murty had been in earlier wed be closer imo. Pedro didnt have a scooby what he was doing

We've dropped 17 points under Murty.  If he hadn't dropped so many points we would be top of the league.  We should've beaten the likes of Hamilton and Dundee back in November.  The loss to Hibs at Ibrox a few weeks ago was another bad one too.  Pedro left a long time ago.

7 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

thats part of the game tho, any manager can drop points, i believe Murty is  better manager for us than Pedro ever would have been

You or I would have been better than Pedro,.  Murty has done well and should always have a job at Ibrox but I still want Stevie Clarke before some cunt else snaps him up. 

How anyone can compare Pedro and Murty, I will never know. Yes, Murty dropped points (with Pedro players it should be noted)... but Walter Smith dropped points, Advocaat dropped points... even saint Brenda Rodgers dropped points this season...

Sometimes it feel some of our fans on here would rather have Rodgers as our manager instead of Murty.

We were fit and pushing forward under Warburton... but a bunch of lightweight poofs who struggled to hit shots.

Pedro had us physically better. We pressed. We fouled. We challenged. But we were tactically inept. The players he brought in were not great overall. Tactics were poor.

Murty... we make mistakes. We lose games. We win games. For the first time in 6 years in 2018 I dont look at games against Hearts and St. Johnstone and think "shit... we will FUCK this up!"

Billy Alvarez :lol: 

CRUZ AZUL president Billy Alvarez has been sent a DEATH THREAT as the pressure mounts on under-fire Pedro Caixinha.

SunSport Online told this morning how the ex-Rangers boss has made the WORST start of any manager in the Mexican club’s history after going seven games without a win

The Mexico City outfit have won just once in nine league games and twice in 13 matches in all competitions since the Portuguese’s arrival in December.

Caixinha’s Mexican nightmare continued at the weekend with a 2-0 defeat to Santos Laguna – the club he once led to a title success.

Despite the woeful run of form, Caixinha was given a vote of confidence last week after his own fans chanted for him to be SACKED.

But he could now be on the brink, and one Cruz Azul nutjob sent the club’s president a chilling warning on Twitter.

Tweeting from the account @ibaSStard0, he shared a picture containing a gun, knife, lighter, passport and letter addressed to Alvarez and wrote “Advertidos quedan” which translates as “you are warned” with hashtag #FueraBillyAlvarez meaning #BillyAlvarezOut.

Angry supporters have also started protesting at matches, putting bags over their heads to hide the shame of supporting the crisis-hit club.

One fan said: “You’re the worst thing that ever happened to Cruz Azul. Go now Pedro Caixinha!”

Another commented: “If you have dignity waiver your resignation. You’re just taking the team to the bottom of the abyss.”

One fed-up fan said: “Nobody supporting the blues until they sack Caixhinia”.
While another wrote: “Now I understand why you left Scotland.”

Despite tensions reaching boiling point, Caixinha vowed he won’t walk away and promised that he’ll turn things around.

He said: “The position of any coach gets more difficult onwards from the very first day you arrive.

“Any decisions made have to be made by the board – the people who hired me.

“But all I can say is that I am working with all my strength to take us forward.

“I believe in this team and the only way we are going to get it right is by working hard.

“I am sure we are heading in the right direction.”

Caixinha’s star signing, Rangers midfielder Carlos Pena, has also bombed spectacularly and hit a new low when his own fans booed him while he was stretched off with an ankle injury.

caixinha.png?strip=all&w=715&quality=100

On 26/02/2018 at 20:21, G.E.C. said:

18 pages long and the amount of idiots who backed Pedro? :rofl: He was worse than Greig and bloody McCoist and that's saying something. 

The cunt slept with a manager and as I said on here he should have been sacked after the 5-1 drubbing to those cunts in our own backyard  but only for others to say but it's not his team.   Warburton was 10 times the manager the clueless cunt could ever be but our board still gave the cunt money to buy Cardozo, Herrera for £1m and £2m for Pena.

Why has no cunt  been sacked over his appointment as it was not a gamble but suicide and I saw through him early in and as I said earlier on here the semi final defeat 2-0 to the bheasts could easily have been 4 or 5 and a few days later the 5-1 home defeat could have been 8.

But yet some on here thought he was the real deal :guns::rofl:

He was woeful, also couldn't understand why people said he was likeable and a good guy. 

He alienated half the team and almost every scottish player hated him . 

He was/is a con artist nothing more. 

On 26/02/2018 at 14:41, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We've dropped 17 points under Murty.  If he hadn't dropped so many points we would be top of the league.  We should've beaten the likes of Hamilton and Dundee back in November.  The loss to Hibs at Ibrox a few weeks ago was another bad one too.  Pedro left a long time ago.

With what was essentially Pedro's team, this team now, after January is his team and his team are ripping it up right now. Murty is far and away a much better manager than that useless mongo Pedro

9 hours ago, Gustav said:

Billy Alvarez :lol: 

CRUZ AZUL president Billy Alvarez has been sent a DEATH THREAT as the pressure mounts on under-fire Pedro Caixinha.

SunSport Online told this morning how the ex-Rangers boss has made the WORST start of any manager in the Mexican club’s history after going seven games without a win

The Mexico City outfit have won just once in nine league games and twice in 13 matches in all competitions since the Portuguese’s arrival in December.

Caixinha’s Mexican nightmare continued at the weekend with a 2-0 defeat to Santos Laguna – the club he once led to a title success.

Despite the woeful run of form, Caixinha was given a vote of confidence last week after his own fans chanted for him to be SACKED.

But he could now be on the brink, and one Cruz Azul nutjob sent the club’s president a chilling warning on Twitter.

Tweeting from the account @ibaSStard0, he shared a picture containing a gun, knife, lighter, passport and letter addressed to Alvarez and wrote “Advertidos quedan” which translates as “you are warned” with hashtag #FueraBillyAlvarez meaning #BillyAlvarezOut.

Angry supporters have also started protesting at matches, putting bags over their heads to hide the shame of supporting the crisis-hit club.

One fan said: “You’re the worst thing that ever happened to Cruz Azul. Go now Pedro Caixinha!”

Another commented: “If you have dignity waiver your resignation. You’re just taking the team to the bottom of the abyss.”

One fed-up fan said: “Nobody supporting the blues until they sack Caixhinia”.
While another wrote: “Now I understand why you left Scotland.”

Despite tensions reaching boiling point, Caixinha vowed he won’t walk away and promised that he’ll turn things around.

He said: “The position of any coach gets more difficult onwards from the very first day you arrive.

“Any decisions made have to be made by the board – the people who hired me.

“But all I can say is that I am working with all my strength to take us forward.

“I believe in this team and the only way we are going to get it right is by working hard.

“I am sure we are heading in the right direction.”

Caixinha’s star signing, Rangers midfielder Carlos Pena, has also bombed spectacularly and hit a new low when his own fans booed him while he was stretched off with an ankle injury.

caixinha.png?strip=all&w=715&quality=100

Excellent reading. Hope he never works again. 

On 2/26/2018 at 14:02, Copland bear said:

Been saying along that he should have be sacked the end of las season, the 2-0 drubbing at Hampden and then the 5-1 at home was the final straw. 

But we give him £2 bloody million for Pena?   Who in their right mind would buy an over weight lazy player?

This season was the season that got away as celtic are pish, and our board take full responsibility for that and luckily for them  Murty is doing a job for us , not the fucking board as they had nowhere left to turn after going after Mcinness, Is that the same McInness that's lost 10 in a row to celtic ?

Man for the job is down at Killie before someone else snaps him up. 

Man for the job is in it

9 hours ago, Copland bear said:

18 pages long and the amount of idiots who backed Pedro? :rofl: He was worse than Greig and bloody McCoist and that's saying something. 

The cunt slept with a manager and as I said on here he should have been sacked after the 5-1 drubbing to those cunts in our own backyard  but only for others to say but it's not his team.   Warburton was 10 times the manager the clueless cunt could ever be but our board still gave the cunt money to buy Cardozo, Herrera for £1m and £2m for Pena.

Why has no cunt  been sacked over his appointment as it was not a gamble but suicide and I saw through him early in and as I said earlier on here the semi final defeat 2-0 to the bheasts could easily have been 4 or 5 and a few days later the 5-1 home defeat could have been 8.

But yet some on here thought he was the real deal :guns::rofl:

Spot on, same with people on here regarding journeymen players in our team, sorry to say there's a lot of half wits on here