Welcome to Rangers FC, Jason Cummings!!

Lloyd

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Does anyone know how much we will have to pay for him after his loan is up, I'm assuming of course that he will be a success here and we will be wanting to make it permanent.

How much did they buy him for.

£600k as has been reported multiple times...

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Does anyone know how much we will have to pay for him after his loan is up, I'm assuming of course that he will be a success here and we will be wanting to make it permanent.

How much did they buy him for.

I’m sure its £600k to make it permanent, can’t mind where I heard that, think it was H&H podcast.

I’m not buzzing out my nut for this transfer based on the fact it was Championship level he got a decent amount of goals so I’m not ready to say he’s a 20 goal a season striker in the Premiership BUT he very well could be and if it turns out he is then £600k is an absolute steal and a great deal. 

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I’m not buzzing out my nut for this transfer based on the fact it was Championship level he got a decent amount of goals so I’m not ready to say he’s a 20 goal a season striker in the Premiership BUT he very well could be and if it turns out he is then £600k is an absolute steal and a great deal. 

If he compliments El Buffalo and they smash 40 between them I'll be a happy Bear.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Stroke face in the paper slaughtering Cummings for going to us and not staying at Forest to fight for his place. Aye same as you at Rotherham ya spastic!

How can a manager fight for his place in the team at Rotherham? 

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Stroke face in the paper slaughtering Cummings for going to us and not staying at Forest to fight for his place. Aye same as you at Rotherham ya spastic!

He would have cut off his other baw before seeing JC come to us from Hivs.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Dickhead was the same with Scott Allen. Some just can't hide their bitterness. Not even a real fenian either.

ALAN STUBBS says he is ‘surprised’ Jason Cummings left Nottingham Forest after just six months.

Cummings sealed a loan move to Rangers on Monday after falling out of favour at the Championship club.

Stubbs worked with the 22-year-old for two years where the striker found his best form at Hibs.

And he has admitted he expected the Scotland international to stay and fight for his place at Forest after working so hard to earn a move to England.

The former celtic star said: “I’m surprised Jason hasn’t stuck it out more down in England, because that seemed to be a big motivation for him, going there in the first place.

“I know he needs to play games, but especially with the new manager coming in at Forest, to not stay and try to impress him — I’m surprised.

“I don’t know about showing a lack of ambition. Jason is an ambitious guy, and you have to admit Rangers are a huge club.

“He’s not left the Championship to go to ANY club. Rangers are still massive. People look at Cummings in different ways, and he’s a colourful personality.

“When I was there, did he need managing? Yes, but not as badly as people make out.

““For me, he was a really good personality in the dressing room. The players loved him.

“Can he be daft on occasions? Yes, but I could see even in the two years I was there he was maturing.

“The penny will start to drop in terms of what he needs to do. It can’t always be a laugh.

“Sometimes I think that was a front. When you get deep down with Cummings, he’s probably not as exuberant as he portrays. It’s a fantastic move for him. Playing in front of 50,000 at Ibrox is not going to faze him.

“It’s whether he can produce his form and goalscoring attributes at that level the way he did at Hibs.

“But I have been impressed with Rangers’ signings and I hope Jason does well.”

Seems fair enough.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

If the article posted by MasterD above is the one you feel is him "slaughtering" Cummings then I reckon you've got the wrong end of the stick tbh.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

After their Manager telling Cummings, he was not in his plans and to find a club, he's not a thinker.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If the article posted by MasterD above is the one you feel is him "slaughtering" Cummings then I reckon you've got the wrong end of the stick tbh.

Yeah he says we're a massive club and it's a good move for him. Thought it was ok tbh