**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

20 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Because we've not enough strength in depth, also we're trying to bed in several new players they need as much time playing together as possible. Defence needs time to gel. We have the goalie and Tav changed already. I'd possibly bring Docherty in and leave it at that.

I would change a couple more especially our most important starters to give them a rest as the games start to come thick and fast, weve got enough strength and depth to see us through this match also dont want us picking up any injuries so would rather bench the likes of morelos just for this game.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only wholeheartedly apologise for what happened on Sunday.

I lost my phone on Sunday and whoever has it has had some fun, it's been a tough week not only a phone down but a cunt of battle with the phone insurance to get a new phone and also the Police to whom i had to report theft to on 2 counts, 1) My Phone 2) £400 odd pound missing from my bank account.

This is the 2nd time this year i have been a victim of fraud, £1,200 went missing in early January and now 3 weeks later £400 odd.

My e-mails have also been hacked, i've just had them recovered today and secured up to the hilt.

i've had to view the forum as a guest yesterday on my mums laptop to see what was going on and i'm angered but laughing at the same time because it brightened up my few days of pain and misery at the loss of a £500+ phone and £400 odd from my bank account.

Who ever had my phone sent horrible texts to family members, it might have been a laugh to them but certainly isn't to me, thank god they could contact me through Facebook to find out what had happened

People of the forum i hope yous will accept this apology, for those of you who know me personally will know in no way this was me and those of you who know me as a poster will know i behave in no such way.

I like a laugh and a bit of banter but this shite was out of order and i can only apologise to the people involved. 

Great result on Sunday by the way, here's hoping for the same again tomorrow :UK:

WATP! 

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

Why not use the squad that we have managed to build. We have a big game on Saturday which should be more important. If that team cant win then they should chuck it

We have just signed 4 players and if you add up the combined appearances of 3 of them this season ( Murphy, Cummings and Martin) they have played for a combined total of  around 1,200 minutes, less than 15 games!

These guys needs to get there confidence and match sharpness back and the only way to do that is to give them time on the pitch.

What benefit to Rangers is it giving MOH, Halliday, Dodoo etc a game just because we can.

Strong an 11 as possible should be playing.

Alnwick

Hodson Bates Martin John

Halliday Holt

MOH Windass Dalcio

Cummings

Tav suspended. Goss has just played 2 games on the bounce for the first time in a year, so best rested. The wide players are enough to cause them trouble and deserve a chance. 

Not a massively endearing side but we just need to win and that side is good enough to do so.

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Fraserburgh we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

hw17_pferd_westernpferde.jpg

Pissing myself at folk thinking we should be playing anywhere close to a full strength team for this - we've got Hibs at home on Saturday ffs

Rotate the entire team except Martin, Goss and Murphy who need the game time for fitness. 

Alnwick

Hodson Cardoso Martin John

Goss     Halliday

MOH     Barjonas    Murphy

Cummings

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Pissing myself at folk thinking we should be playing anywhere close to a full strength team for this - we've got Hibs at home on Saturday ffs

Rotate the entire team except Martin, Goss and Murphy who need the game time for fitness. 

Alnwick

Hodson Cardoso Martin John

Goss     Halliday

MOH     Barjonas    Murphy

Cummings

Ideal setup I think but wouldn't play MOH as he will not be able to be transferred this window. Put Atakayi in there instead.

Archived