**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fraserburgh Chairman, Finaly Noble. “We want folk in 30 to 40 years to still be talking about the forthcoming Rangers game in a similar fashion so they can tell their grandchildren where they sto

This, his build is rectangle as fuck.   Its like watching a fridge doing a runner wae all yer food. 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ideal setup I think but wouldn't play MOH as he will not be able to be transferred this window. Put Atakayi in there instead.

Atakayi is in Spain with the 20s as is Barjones. 

MOH and Hodson have travelled. 

I would go 

Alnwick 

hodson, A.Wilson, Cardoso, John

holt, Halliday 

MOH, Kranjcer, Dalcio

Cummings

Keep our first team for Saturday, I would expect our Development team to take few off Fraserburgh. Have a couple of first team players on the bench just incase. 

12 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I would go 

Alnwick 

holt, Halliday 

MOH, Kranjcer, Dalcio

Cummings

Keep our first team for Saturday, I would expect our Development team to take few off Fraserburgh. Have a couple of first team players on the bench just incase. 

Good, put both on a ofishing boat and cast adrift. 

I hope we walk off the pitch believing we just appeared to be like Barcelona for 90 mins. All sorts of brilliant moves and passages of play. Oh and aye we score 5 great goals anaw.

I know its Fraserburgh but games like this can install some genuine positivity in a team after said kind of performance.

Then we do the same on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Conditions are forecast horrendous up there tomorrow. Gales and rain.  Does kill our skill factor a bit.

Just checked the weather there and around the time the games on it says 5/6 degrees with some showers. Didn't look THAT bad in all honesty.

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Really want both Morelos and Cummings to play upfront together .. perfect game for them both to maybe get a couple of goals each and get momentum going. I'm a big believer in playing our best strikers in games like this and try and get them to find the net and get goal spree's started.

Not if @eskbankloyal is right and a fee of £8.5m has been agreed.

Just now, Big Al II said:

Not if @eskbankloyal is right and a fee of £8.5m has been agreed.

Never seen that. Bit mixed on it.

Think 10 would have been a brilliant deal, but 8.5-million is a good deal ... want him to stay, but he's been here about 6-months and done nothing yet in all honesty - he's not won anything or scored against celtic ... I'm not making a case for him leaving or trying to rationale to make myself feel better but it's a figure I'd be content with. 

Problem is replacing him so late in the day. It's OK saying take 3-4 million of it and bank the rest, but what happens if who we sign for 3-4 million is shite and we're a good striker down? that's the risk. That's if we even spend that and the directors don't bank the cash and pay themselves back.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Never seen that. Bit mixed on it.

Think 10 would have been a brilliant deal, but 8.5-million is a good deal ... want him to stay, but he's been here about 6-months and done nothing yet in all honesty - he's not won anything or scored against celtic ... I'm not making a case for him leaving or trying to rationale to make myself feel better but it's a figure I'd be content with. 

Problem is replacing him so late in the day. It's OK saying take 3-4 million of it and bank the rest, but what happens if who we sign for 3-4 million is shite and we're a good striker down? that's the risk. That's if we even spend that and the directors don't bank the cash and pay themselves back.

Yes it's always a risk replacing one of your best players. January window never good time to make big purchases never mind in last 24 hours. Thats assuming we spend any of it on replacing him...thats not a given IMO.

Just now, Bears r us said:

Never been mate, I assume you know the park well ? Will the wind be across or down the pitch ? Ta. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Never been mate, I assume you know the park well ? Will the wind be across or down the pitch ? Ta. 

I would say cross the park it’s runs parallel with the beach assuming it’s coming off the sea? Your section of the ground is along one side the pitch if the wind comes off the sea it’s right in your faces.

Bears r us likes this
7 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

I would go 

Alnwick 

holt, Halliday 

MOH, Kranjcer, Dalcio

Cummings

I would like to see that many changes myself but not sure GM will be so willing, we do want to win the competition after all.

Difficult 11 to predict but going by his press conference it does sound like a number of changes will be made.

Alnwick

Hodson, Cardoso, Bates, John

Holt, Halliday

MOH, Niko, Dalcio

Cummings

That would be my preference and a team that should get the victory.

3-0

RFC RYAN likes this