**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon we'll have high possession and have them largely on backfoot. Hopefully get as many attack minded players on the park. Tav out, fuck hodson, I'd play Candeais at RB but tell him to play wingback like DJ does on the other side. Windass behind front pairing. Either keeper.

Keeper

Candeais 

Bates

Martin

DJ

Goss

Holt

Murphy

Windass

Morelos

Cummings

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

That's all right then. I just wasn't sure.

Joking aside the only time I can remember games being called off because of wind was when there was damage to the stadium. This happened to us at Arbroath's ground a few years back. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Joking aside the only time I can remember games being called off because of wind was when there was damage to the stadium. This happened to us at Arbroath's ground a few years back. 

Was it not Stenhousemuir?

I only recall that because I remember travelling to that game only to have to turn back

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Was it not Stenhousemuir?

I only recall that because I remember travelling to that game only to have to turn back

Could've been aye. Think it was a temporary stand and half the roof blew off. 

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Never seen that. Bit mixed on it.

Think 10 would have been a brilliant deal, but 8.5-million is a good deal ... want him to stay, but he's been here about 6-months and done nothing yet in all honesty - he's not won anything or scored against celtic ... I'm not making a case for him leaving or trying to rationale to make myself feel better but it's a figure I'd be content with. 

Problem is replacing him so late in the day. It's OK saying take 3-4 million of it and bank the rest, but what happens if who we sign for 3-4 million is shite and we're a good striker down? that's the risk. That's if we even spend that and the directors don't bank the cash and pay themselves back.

First instalment of DK's £20M. They won't replace him; KM is almost back to full fitness :mutley:

14 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Is Morelos in the squad?

Docherty will get 90 mins as will Cummings IMO.

Murty said Morelos travelling with squad. Guess that's still subject to incoming bids for him though Murty pretty adamant he won't leave as its too late for a replacement. 

Docherty wasn't signed in time for original tie so can't play in rescheduled one as CB says.

Archived