**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interesting to see the starting line up given the new arrivals. I hope it resembles similar to this.

Wes

Tav, Martin, Wilson, John

Mcrorrie, Goss

Candeias, Windass, Murphy

Morelos

Not sure how Murty will set out the team, will we see 4 in the midfield or 5. I dont mind either way as I believe we have good flexibility in that regard, if he opts for 4 in midfield it allows us to play 2 up top and a chance to see how Cummings and Morelos works.

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

We have a problem....

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I've got a problem with that line up...

Thought I had 12 players for a second :lol: 

Jordan Houston over Lee Hodson all day long. 

39 minutes ago, OhW said:

I doubt we'll "rest" anyone, the players should be fresh after the break. Can see Cummings replacing Morelos with 20mins to go. 

Thinking about it any opportunity we get to rest Morelos we should take, he's played a lot more football than anyone else in the squad.

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Thinking about it any opportunity we get to rest Morelos we should take, he's played a lot more football than anyone else in the squad.

Yeah true. At the start of the season I was worried that our early start in the Europa League might catch up to us by the end of the season. Hopefully that won't be a problem now though as our team should be freshened up for the second half of the season.

44 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Excluding Tav, Wes and Windass ?.

I'd play Morelos but take him off at half time or as soon as the game is comfortable.

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Excluding Tav, Wes and Windass ?.

I'd play Morelos but take him off at half time or as soon as the game is comfortable.

Nah Morelos has played more than them too, iirc he was about halfway through the season in Finland when we bought him so he’s had no break over the summer just non stop football.

3 minutes ago, Garnock Blue said:

doubt Martin will start as he has not played 1st team football since August I think...he has been playing U21 though , so perhaps on the bench and a run out in 2nd half...

Surely a match against Fraserburgh is a good opportunity to get him some match fitness back in his legs then

Archived