**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BigBearButt said:

I fucking hate some of our players I really do. They have no idea how privileged they are to be wearing that top and that includes Mr staunch haliday. Fucking terrible

They're just not good enough to do any better. The sooner they leave the better.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Job done. This place needs a good wash..

I thought the OT was mental. Calling players "cunts". An erchie saying he was so bored he wasn't happy when we scored. :lol:

Ban em all

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Its been a good transfer window but I'm glad for tonight's game because we now know ( we already knew ) that Hodson, Bates, Halliday, Herrera & Dodoo are not good enough to play for Rangers. Yes Niko belongs on the list as well but I believe he may eventually have a coaching role at our club. The fact that MOH didn't even travel must mean he is surely leaving in the next few hours I hope.

:lol:Geez peace based on what?..... at reckon Niko would even struggle to get the broxi bear suit on never mind coach..... mentalist...that was actually sad watching him struggle across that park tonight the guys finished and should just head into the sunset and save face and us some cash in the next 6 months.... taking the place a youngster in our squad could have played tonight.

Archived