**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I thought the OT was mental. Calling players "cunts". An erchie saying he was so bored he wasn't happy when we scored. :lol:

Ban em all

I do try and take it with a pinch of salt, But some of them are full blown "heid the baw bampots".. 

1 minute ago, bluchoo said:

You see the game or did you watch it on the radio??

Watched the game, was dire. Don’t get me wrong Hodson not good enough to play for us, but he was okay down the right tonight, worked well with Candeias. I just don’t give pelters to our players if they don’t deserve it. Of course others are entitled to their opinion. 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Watched the game, was dire. Don’t get me wrong Hodson not good enough to play for us, but he was okay down the right tonight, worked well with Candeias. I just don’t give pelters to our players if they don’t deserve it. Of course others are entitled to their opinion. 

Thought Hodson took the wrong option tonight and slowed play down.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Its been a good transfer window but I'm glad for tonight's game because we now know ( we already knew ) that Hodson, Bates, Halliday, Herrera & Dodoo are not good enough to play for Rangers. Yes Niko belongs on the list as well but I believe he may eventually have a coaching role at our club. The fact that MOH didn't even travel must mean he is surely leaving in the next few hours I hope.

Thought big Bates strolled it.   

What's the thoughts after tonights game?

Bates is an old fashioned centre half.  Cardoso is a modern ball playing defender.  A partnership there?   Possibly.

Holt was outstanding in his role and I say that as one of his biggest detractors on this site.  He's performing a captains role for us he's tireless, selfless, his press, workrate, is of the highest quality. 

Cummings didn't get much service and the pitch was such that it was only ever going to be long balls anyway.

Archived