**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only positive to take from tonight was the night and day difference in Windass' attitude compared to when he first joined us. Tonight was an opportunity for some players to really put a shift in and try to convince Murty they are worth a berth but none of them took it.

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Bates passing was embarrassing 

hodson is shite

halliday was anonymous

herrera is not a footballer

cummings didn't look interested

good points: windass,cardoso,holt

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

The only positive to take from tonight was the night and day difference in Windass' attitude compared to when he first joined us. Tonight was an opportunity for some players to really put a shift in and try to convince Murty they are worth a berth but none of them took it.

You guys miss the point entirely.  We can't play the way we do at Ibrox on a park like that against part-time opposition.  We learned this lesson the hard way during the "banter years". 

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

That was like going down to my local field and watching a bunch of guys that've just come out of the pub hoofing the ball around.

Niko was like a local homeless guy who "could've been a player" if it wasn't for his crack cocaine and alcohol addiction.... cunts a bag of washing these days.....

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

What's the thoughts after tonights game?

Bates is an old fashioned centre half.  Cardoso is a modern ball playing defender.  A partnership there?   Possibly.

Please no...

I was gonna post during the game that it looked like we missed Wilson there. Cardoso made a few errors from what I could see... but so did several of our players.

I think McCrorie will be slotted in there with Bates.

Sorry Ivybank, thought Bates tried to keep it simple, put through some decent through balls and messed up a couple of times but I see progress there.  I accept he can still look like Bambi om ice but looks to be improving.

one of those games that’s impossible to look good in. A win and through to the next round that’s all that matters. Thought Cardoso looked decent bringing the ball out from defence would like to see him given another run in the team. 3 great finishes from windass.  Hodson and Halliday should have their contracts ripped up and left up there absymal players

5 minutes ago, Amato said:

Apart from when he was spraying stray passes around

His distribution is not his strong point but I didn’t think he was that bad tonight.  Defensively don’t think he was greatly troubled and that’s what he is in the team for.

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You guys miss the point entirely.  We can't play the way we do at Ibrox on a park like that against part-time opposition.  We learned this lesson the hard way during the "banter years". 

Basically a second string side out and cruised it. It's only a couple of years ago we'd have struggled with the first team there :) 

In another way it's great to be a bit more demanding again. Said since the start of the season we have a much stronger squad now, after the last few weeks of signings we need to let a few others leave.

6 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Niko was like a local homeless guy who "could've been a player" if it wasn't for his crack cocaine and alcohol addiction.... cunts a bag of washing these days.....

But what stylish washing. He did last for the whole match though. Be thankful for small mercies. Hodson is absolutely awful, we absolutely need cover for Tav. i know he hasn't been playing and so can't build up the same level of understanding with Candeias, but he is poor and made candieas look poor by never being there to give or receive a pass.

Archived