Disgusting

Billythebear77

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

On the topic of employment strategy, I was just walking past Glasgow University and 3 janitors and a University van were gritting the pavement.

The driver had all Windows down (in a blizzard) and was blaring, and I mean blaring out Fields of Athenry. Nothing wrong with that song in itself, but you just know it's done with an attention seeking and pissing people off type of motivation. Cunts are at it. Could swear the cunt was staring at me to see what my reaction was.

You can imagine the manky uproar if it was an Ulster folk song.

So anyway, wondering if it's suggestive of Glasgow University Estates' employment preferences, given all three if them we'e enjoying it.

Should have booted the 3 of them in the baws

48 minutes ago, Inigo said:

On the topic of employment strategy, I was just walking past Glasgow University and 3 janitors and a University van were gritting the pavement.

The driver had all Windows down (in a blizzard) and was blaring, and I mean blaring out Fields of Athenry. Nothing wrong with that song in itself, but you just know it's done with an attention seeking and pissing people off type of motivation. Cunts are at it. Could swear the cunt was staring at me to see what my reaction was.

So anyway, wondering if it's suggestive of Glasgow University Estates' employment preferences, given all three if them we'e enjoying it.

I'd say it's suggestive of Glasgow University in general. Not the student body itself, half of them seem to be from down south or China these days but certainly the "politics" of the uni would be in keeping with what you heard. Cunts.

They had the choice to elect Jordan Peterson as rector and instead opted for that odious little Anwar prick. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Should have kicked their cunts in mate 

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

I thought it was going to be a Englishman, Scotsman, Irishman joke after I read the first paragraph!

Used to do a karaoke where a guy would always do his piece singing FOA. He was Scottish and I asked a pal of his and mine his allegiance, presuming he would say the obvious. Turned out he was supposedly a Rangers man. Boggles the mind.

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

What happened when you belted out the sash mate?

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

There's a reason they are the jannies..... every country needs their epsilons 

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

If you think that's bad, I was at a function in the local Legion and the band sang that pile of excrement.

13 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

I saw this newspaper article and couldn’t believe what I was reading.....

F62685C0-CFD9-4CFD-9C00-E32A81B8D507.jpeg

I wonder if that was around the time when Jock Wallace was our manager because I remember when a reporter (either a very brave or stupid one) asked Jock about the lack of Catholics in our team. Jock just glared at him, so the guy quickly asked Jock if he would ever sign a Catholic?

Jock rasped out; "Of course I would, Son!"

Now instead of accepting that answer and ending his interview, he asked Jock WHEN he would sign one.

Jock replied; "When I find wan good enough" .

The look on that cunts face was a joy to behold.