Where do you sit?

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, Blueofblood said:

Ffs have you ever been to Ibrox? Reading all your previous posts you seemed like a genuine supporter, to not know the fkn geography of our stadium is embarrassing.  Dear oh fkn dear.  But as you ask, somewhere in breezeblock Boulevard might suit you. 

The poster Ace never went to Ibrox until he was 40 go annoy him ya cyber bullying cunt

16 minutes ago, Blueofblood said:

Ffs have you ever been to Ibrox? Reading all your previous posts you seemed like a genuine supporter, to not know the fkn geography of our stadium is embarrassing.  Dear oh fkn dear.  But as you ask, somewhere in breezeblock Boulevard might suit you. 

No I've never been, where do you sit mate?

My ST is the SJR but think I’m going to try get into the standing section. I do think any standing should be the main stand or SJ as I think this will kick on the rest of the support. I still want to see the game so I think behind the goals wouldn’t be the best viewing.

Just now, Blueofblood said:

Why not just say fucking

I've been fortunate enough to experience a variety of seats around the stadium, but for watching the game I'd always choose Govan Rear. My current ST seat is five rows back from the Bar72 section and mid-way between Broomloan end and halfway line. It isn't the cheapest, but it's worth the extra outlay for the cracking view.

SJF exit 7 which is next to the corner Copland. I'm in the back row so I can stand all game which is great but cos it's the bit that allows people to walk between the Copland and Govan it's fucking murder for cunts wanting past every 2 secs. Much more than any other seat I've had. I wouldn't move tho, standing is too much of a benefit