Hardie to Livingston

Lloyd

57 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe not good enough for us.

But certainly worth more of a chance with us than given the chances Herrera and Miller have had.

I cant agree with that and im not a fan of either

Miller was proven and Herrera is a big money, for us, signing...him getting chances would be a priority over Hardie.

All the best to him though and hope he has a long career in the game

49 minutes ago, jamess said:

The only game I remember him being on for any real time was,  I think Dumbarton away?  Thought he looked fast,  good in the air and had a good shot.

Only start I know of, scored first 2 I think. Think if the boy started scoring for us he wouln't stop.

Way too early to make a judgement on the boy, he has hardly ever got a run in he team. Has Hardie ever be given the chances of say Windass who did fuck all for 15 months then boom.  I would easily given Hardie a two year deal, loan him out to an spl next season like The other lot have done with Christie to Aberdeen.  The boy certainly knows where the goals is given the service and space required. 

42 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Some players the shirts just too heavy, Hemmings, Garner, Waghorn.

Feel a bit harsh saying Hardie as he’s not had the chance but he couldn’t break into this team he never will.

Christ, Kane Hemmings. There’s a name I forgot...

Must be a total nightmare sitting on the bench for 75 minutes then asked to come on and do your job,, the boy then gets a run of games under his belt and knows where the goal is and puts the ball in the nets but  gets pelters from his  own " fans" ,,  we paid a right few quid for Herrera,  he's got nothing to offer us,, miller is finished, bringing back O'Halloran, is nothing short of a disgrace, get shot of him and give the boy hardie his contract money,, give him a run, maybe then we could judge him on performance

8 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Miller was proven and Herrera is a big money, for us, signing...him getting chances would be a priority over Hardie.

That is the wrong way for the club to look at it and would be negligent.

Im not saying play the lad Hardie but if you have a player who is younger and untested and potentially more to offer the team but is ignored in favour of another player simply down to age and transfer involved then its poor all round.

As I said Im not sure if he is good enough or better than Miller, I doubt he is but I do believe he is a better option than Herrera. He should not be ignored simply due to circumstances.........he should be ignored and lefr out on the basis those ahead are better. That is the way it has to be.

I just think over a run of games he would score and offer more than Herrera,, millers career is now  in coaching, far better than dodoo  not seen a lot from Cummings to fill me with optimism,  would hardie and morelos be much different to Cummings and morelos,  anyway, good luck to the young guy whatever happens

10 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Miller WAS proven. Past tense.  And for me getting goals is more important than reputations.

I do get what you're saying though. And it's likely as much reason as any he never got a fair crack. Doesn't make it right though when you consider the goals returns of Miller with the games played and Herrera too to a lesser extent.

1 hour ago, smiddy said:

I just think over a run of games he would score and offer more than Herrera,, millers career is now  in coaching, far better than dodoo  not seen a lot from Cummings to fill me with optimism,  would hardie and morelos be much different to Cummings and morelos,  anyway, good luck to the young guy whatever happens

All I took from this post is that you haven't actually seen Hardie playing for us.

For a start, Cummings scored more goals in the Championship in 1 season for Hibs than Hardie has managed in his whole playing career.

To say there wouldn't be much difference between playing either of them is a crazy statement to come away with.

29 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

All I took from this post is that you haven't actually seen Hardie playing for us.

For a start, Cummings scored more goals in the Championship in 1 season for Hibs than Hardie has managed in his whole playing career.

To say there wouldn't be much difference between playing either of them is a crazy statement to come away with.

Nobody has seen Hardie play for us because the most he ever got was 5 minutes off the bench in the odd game! 

Mccormack was written off by management and a large % of the support due to again lack of game time and he’s done fairly well for himself down south!

we need to give these guys a proper go before getting rid and potentially losing a gem/large sell on fee!

Oops, here we go, dont agree with someone so you've never seen hardie play for Rangers,,, seen the boy coming on for ten fifteen minutes,, every three month,, seen him think it was Dumbarton, played with a terrible awful Rangers team, did his job so your right, I haven't really seen much of the guy,,  Cummings isn't going to be here,  scored a lot of goals in the championship,, so is that his level?,       just think hardie is a box centre forward,   that would work with a strong centre forward who holds off defenders and holds the ball up well, but we will  probably never know, yes I do think he would score more than Herrera, miller will be a coach, Cummings will be back at Forrest doing nothing,  O'Halloran can go, anytime he wants,    the guy deserves his chance