**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I’ve a feeling he might start him mate, just because Wilson is out he might feel he needs another leader on the pitch and he obviously sees Halliday as a leader because he was wearing the armband in florida when Wilson wasn’t.

Didn’t know he did that in Florida, think you might unfortunately be right then 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Yeah true but literally any formation we field that includes morelos and windass just swap windass for Cummings and that's your 40+ goal combo a season.  I think morelos can easily play SS/CF or the free role if you like 

I like Windass don’t think he deserves to be dropped at the moment either he’s one of our most productive players

Just now, Siwel said:

I like Windass don’t think he deserves to be dropped at the moment either he’s one of our most productive players

Neither do I and I genuinely like him as a player and think he will have a great future with us, however it's who offers more??  Only time will tell I guess.  Either we can't lose if any combo of the 3 perform

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Neither do I and I genuinely like him as a player and think he will have a great future with us, however it's who offers more??  Only time will tell I guess.  Either we can't lose if any combo of the 3 perform

No point in having 2 upfront if there's no one to create though. 

Saying that, I would like to see someone upfront with Morelos at some point. Most of the time he works so hard to put defences under pressure, and when he does win it there is no one close enough to him to make it matter. 

Even when Windass was up top with him, they weren't playing close enough.

I like the sound of that team and 4-2-3-1 sounds promising.  I just wish we had a proper CDM in there instead of Holt.  It'll be interesting to see what happens in central midfield but we have a lot of quality going forward.  I think we'll put at least 3 past them.

2 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Wilson injured ? 

Walter Smith has been mentoring Murty somewhat. He used to say, when a player, any player, refused to sign a new deal and it looked like he was leaving the club, he was done and would not play again for him and had to be sold as soon as possible. I am positive Murty will do the same with Wilson. He may have kicked his last ball for us. Cardoso has been in the public choking for this game, is he starting? I suspect he is bursting to make a proper fist of the chance to play for us.If not tonight, his chance will come. Unlike a few others. 

Archived