**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Smile said:

The Ref just letting them do what they want and kick who they want. Windass should have had a Penalty.

I'm having to make do with Sky Sports textd commentary(at my work) and did show it to a wee English colleague who supports Notts County just how many fouls the sheepshaggers had committed and he just tutted a wee bit then walked away..he did shite himself when Morelos scored and I jumped up off the couch like a maniac..

1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

I would like to see the game in the bag before l would bring him on.

why? He is a big game player and a match winner himself not an untested youth

add to that he might just wind up a player enough to get them sent off...... if the ref realises he is allowed to book players in red ofc. 

46 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We’ve got 5 of our starting 11 injured, I don’t think that’s a normal number of injuries.

Which 5 ? Dorrans and McCrorie I would view as big misses but i don’t think the others are head and shoulders above the others in the squad. I don’t think we are suffering a severe injury situation.

And regardless, my focus on squad depth was final third players.....attacking mids, wingers, strikers. That’s not the area we are suffering injury problems. Everyone fit.....we still lack depth and quality in that area. 

Just now, the goal machine said:

McLeans always better when he plays further up the pitch. If he wasn't so greedy on a few occasions he'd have been in trouble. Really missing Mccrorie and Jack.

and Dorrans.  Oh well our reserves are still doing well  :whistle:

Any other ref, no way the sheep finish with 11 men.

Archived