Cummings Press Conference

Courtyard Bear

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As excepted, someone who I like listening to when he’s in our team. Probably wouldn’t if he wasn’t.

Really want him to be a success because I genuinely believe he could be a talisman for us. Someone with a habit of important goals is someone we have been missing, and he seems desperate to fill that gap.

Excited to see him get his goals and hopefully stay far longer than 6 months.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Not mad on the way he talks about six months. I don't get the impression he has eyes on a long term move here.

The first interview he done he was asked outright if he'd like to stay longer than the 6-months and it was a resounding yes from him.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Not mad on the way he talks about six months. I don't get the impression he has eyes on a long term move here.

He's still under contract at Nottingham Forest so he can't really say publicly that he's dying to leave them. 

He did say in his RTV interview just after he signed that he is very much interested in signing here permanently in the summer.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The first interview he done he was asked outright if he'd like to stay longer than the 6-months and it was a resounding yes from him.

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

He's still under contract at Nottingham Forest so he can't really say publicly that he's dying to leave them. 

He did say in his RTV interview just after he signed that he is very much interested in signing here permanently in the summer.

Fair play.

I haven't watched that full interview for RTV so I stand corrected.

20 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

In all seriousness... when was the last time we had a player saying he wants to just stay in and around the 6 yard box

Kris Boyd. 

Not only did he not want to move from the 6 yard box, he also covered most of it with his belly. 

“I’m just gonnae be kicking aboot the 6 yard box hoping to tap all them in”

Cocky little sod but it’s what we’ve been missing for some time. We have plenty of players who like to help out elsewhere on the park to make up for the lack of goals. This guy just lives for scoring goals :thumbsup: