Cummings Press Conference

Courtyard Bear

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

I don't i was just making pleasant conversation as it's a bit quiet on here.

Apparently we should not be allowed to play Cummings or any of the other loan players according to some. Overheard a bit of chit chat last night, it seems that we are abusing the loan system. and something should be done about it. Admittedly this was only two guys talking in a pub I heard, but I would imagine that there will be similar feelings among many of the haters out there. 

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Apparently we should not be allowed to play Cummings or any of the other loan players according to some. Overheard a bit of chit chat last night, it seems that we are abusing the loan system. and something should be done about it. Admittedly this was only two guys talking in a pub I heard, but I would imagine that there will be similar feelings among many of the haters out there. 

Would be a bit daft to get them in then not play them, Cummings I think will certainly strengthen our side as will Murphy.

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Would be a bit daft to get them in then not play them, Cummings I think will certainly strengthen our side as will Murphy.

Of course, I have no problems with using the loan system, particularly if there is the first refusal on purchase at the end of the loan period. However as I said, the murmurings amongst the Sevco brigade are no doubt gathering strength, sporting integrity and all that.

He really is thick as shit and has the arrogance of a player well above his level but it will certainly be interesting to see how he does for us. I think he could be a revelation but will need his first goal early. I know some of you don't think he will start tmrw, i think he just might! I would start him. The kid is choking to play football. Stick him up against a Reynolds or Considine. Carnage. 

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I thought it was the same as the Murphy deal, 6 months then a guaranteed sale at a set price, never sounded like it from that interview.

I very much doubt he has the faintest idea what’s in his contract. I very much doubt he can spell the word contract tbh.

4 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Not mad on the way he talks about six months. I don't get the impression he has eyes on a long term move here.

Genuinely think he'd have signed if the possibility had been there but he must keep his options open while still a forest player. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I very much doubt he has the faintest idea what’s in his contract. I very much doubt he can spell the word contract tbh.

Not sure why it matters if he can, spelling isn't exactly part and partial of being a footballer