Candeias

RangersMedia

He is really unfortunate in my opinion.

For a winger he plays consistently well, which is very unusual. Not to mention the amount of work he puts in every game.

However, people, myself included seem to only remember the bad games he plays.

With guys like McKay, they play consistently shite for months on end, dont track back, then have a game where they play really well.

People seem to remember that one good game and forget the months of utter shittery. 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Many times has this guy been labelled a dud on here or people questioning his crossing ability? :lol: 

Absolutely brilliant tonight. Our right hand side is lethal. Tav & Candeias work brilliantly together. 

Shitebag, I think the word was. ?

Totally underrated. One of the best crossers of the ball in our division. We just haven't had the players to finish the chances off. Hopefully that has been rectified with our new signings.

He links up really well with Tavs both in terms of defending and attack. Tavs seems to get all the plaudits, but they are a great partnership.

I remember seeing some criticisms about shrinking in the bigger games, which i agreed with tbf. I thought he was a catalyst in the last match against them and he showed spells of brilliance tonight. His chemistry with Tav is so promising and his weight in passing is top class. His vision for crosses has never been in question for me, it’s just our ability to answer them. A fantastic player and he’ll play well off positive momentum.