Another shambles from the referee.

Dan Deacon

Utterly inept. Heard on the radio McCann and Coyle both aggrieved with the standard of some decisions against their clubs tonight too.

Was sure it was us gonna get the first yellow until the Aberdeen player gave him no choice by punting the ball.

Logan on Murphy should have been booked. Lots of incidents missed as well.

Useless cunts.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Utterly inept. Heard on the radio McCann and Coyle both aggrieved with the standard of some decisions against their clubs tonight too.

Was sure it was us gonna get the first yellow until the Aberdeen player gave him no choice by punting the ball.

Logan on Murphy should have been booked. Lots of incidents missed as well.

Useless cunts.

Incredulous that Logan wasn't booked for that. I just can't see how a referee an justify that given the laws of the game. Bizzare. 

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Mind when he didn't give anything for that fucking obvious pass back :lol:

Useless cunts, don't even know the basic rules of football.

Aye what the fuck was that all about? 

If that wasn’t a pass back, then what the fuck is? 

The ball was clearly played towards the keeper...

As for the bookings, they got what 2 or 3 bookings? Yet committed 17 fouls. How does that work? 

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

Incredulous that Logan wasn't booked for that. I just can't see how a referee an justify that given the laws of the game. Bizzare. 

The one when morelos was through and gets in front of the man which arguably could have been red. The linesman wasn't even interested ?

Tbh I thought the only outrageous one he missed was the Logan one. The rest I thought were on the borderline and he was giving the benefit of the doubt. Aberdeen were cute in that they were sharing out the fouls between themselves.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

The one when morelos was through and gets in front of the man which arguably could have been red. The linesman wasn't even interested ?

Spot on with the yellow for that as well imo.

Just now, Inigo said:

Tbh I thought the only outrageous one he missed was the Logan one. The rest I thought were on the borderline and he was giving the benefit of the doubt. Aberdeen were cute in that they were sharing out the fouls between themselves.

It's not only cards not given it's the sheer inconsistency of decision making for what appear to be obvious fouls against us.

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

It's not only cards not given it's the sheer inconsistency of decision making for what appear to be obvious fouls against us.

Just my opinion but i didn't think he was all that bad other than a couple of card decisions.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Genuinely thought he was brutal. I'll need to watch it back for a 2nd opinion 

Pretty sure I'm in the minority. :lol: My dad and Mrs Montoya thought I was talking shite as well.

11 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Inconsistent? Tonight was just general incompetence from that baldy bastard.

10 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I mean across the board. 

True, I’m not generally one for seeking protection for our players from refs but as you suggest, some of the challenges against our players that go unpunished are at times criminal.