Another shambles from the referee.

Dan Deacon

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We need to start questioning these referees our players get zero protection from these imbeciles and look our injury list.

I noticed that last night myself we get zero protection. Teams literally set out to crunch us and it's getting beyond a joke. 

It seems to be almost every week too. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I noticed that last night myself we get zero protection. Teams literally set out to crunch us and it's getting beyond a joke. 

It seems to be almost every week too. 

It's shocking we've already lost Jack and Dorrans,don't see the same treatment being dished out to the taigs and if it was they'd be screaming about on the back page of every paper,we need to start questioning these refs and putting them under pressure,the referee in standard is terrible wether it's through incompetence or bias.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We need to start questioning these referees our players get zero protection from these imbeciles and look our injury list.

I wish someone would edit together every foul against us over the course of the season so we could have the evidence of how bad it is. 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

It's shocking we've already lost Jack and Dorrans,don't see the same treatment being dished out to the taigs and if it was they'd be screaming about on the back page of every paper,we need to start questioning these refs and putting them under pressure,the referee in standard is terrible wether it's through incompetence or bias.

I don't really think we should be going down that route for individual decisions (we honestly get some and get some against us, even this season) but I do think there's a real case for going down the protection route. That's different and concerns players safety and livelihoods and is happening right in front of all our eyes.

I watched the game on TV last night and the look on that cunt Madden's face when we were getting crunched and for example Tav would rightly point out to him that's 3 times now he'd smirk and walk away or sarcastically wave them away.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't really think we should be going down that route for individual decisions (we honestly get some and get some against us, even this season) but I do think there's a real case for going down the protection route. That's different and concerns players safety and livelihoods and is happening right in front of all our eyes.

I watched the game on TV last night and the look on that cunt Madden's face when we were getting crunched and for example Tav would rightly point out to him that's 3 times now he'd smirk and walk away or sarcastically wave them away.

It's open season on us and teams know that we really need to start making more of these "refereeing" performances

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

17 fouls to our five. Teams are trying to kick us off the park because they know they are getting away with it.

That's a shocking stat - more than 3x as many fouls and I don't think we are a soft team by any stretch as we get stuck in too.

You could tell the way it was going when him and his linesman gave a corner in the first minute when Martin ushered the ball out for a goal kick. 

I have yet to see a linesman at Ibrox actually make a decision for himself without looking to see what the ref does first, its genuinely embarrassing watching them. 

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's a shocking stat - more than 3x as many fouls and I don't think we are a soft team by any stretch as we get stuck in too.

This is a key difference to us now. We have players tracking back, chasing the ball, putting in challenges without bottling it. It has been a long time since we could say that.

Sometimes out players get the timimg wrong and give away a foul. It happens. Annoyingly we are also usually yellow carded, or red carded.

But these teams against us are physically not even attempting to play the ball.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

You could tell the way it was going when him and his linesman gave a corner in the first minute when Martin ushered the ball out for a goal kick. 

I have yet to see a linesman at Ibrox actually make a decision for himself without looking to see what the ref does first, its genuinely embarrassing watching them. 

It was blatant last night , plenty times they were yards from an incident and waited for the ref to signal. 

Was a great win but both linesmen and referee were brutal once again.

9 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Mind when he didn't give anything for that fucking obvious pass back :lol:

Useless cunts, don't even know the basic rules of football.

Mental mate.

Morelos getting brought down when he was through was a red too, only ever a yellow when it is in the box due to the new rule.  

8 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

The thing is with football fans: if a ref is constantly booking players- we complain; if he isn't booking players - we complain. Some of our refs are pretty clueless, but I wouldn't want to do that job.

Refs are there to facilitate the game and apply and enforce the laws. Too many refs like to be centre of attention or think they are the key player.

The best refs manage a game in a way that they get big decisions right, referee to the law but also sensibly, and control the balance of letting the game flow but taking action where necessary. We don't have such refs here.

Last night there were multiple challenges that went unpunished, cardable challenges where no cards were shown. You can't just ignore repeated bad challenges and repeat fouling (their no8) as trying to let game flow. 

And that's just taking individual game into account, not considering consistency of a ref from one game to the next or between different refs... (see pic above from Well game and consider consistency with Jack on May tackle in sheep game).

They are paid well to do a job. They and their supervisors are failing on an epic scale. But hey ho, they're just back from a week in La Manga so it's all good, business as usual.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

2 draws at scumdome with this ref

and a win against the sheep

I think I will safely say those stats would have been different if Thomson or Collum had been the ref in those games

Think we did that in spite of him not as much because of him.