Daniel Candeias

Copland bear

Not been a fan of the guy and thought he offered nothing, Well the last 2 games the guy has been fantastic and him and Tav have struck up an amazing relationship, against the tarriers they were both immense and it was the same last night, you can see Tav has more confidence now as Candeias will burst his gut tracking back to help him  or even cover if Tav is caught out of position  

The team are now fighting for each other all over the park but these two players along with Ford's who has been amazing since he signed deserve a special mention.

Take a bow lads as you have both worked your socks off again last night and had the sheep in your back pockets.:dance:

I am his biggest critic and have constantly slated him on here but he was good last night and against celtic, certainly on the defensive foot. 

Still not convinced though. If he added running at defenders to his game and cutting inside sometimes id maybe change my mind.

I've been critical of him and also think he was a bit unsettled when Pedro left and that showed in his performances.

Murty obviously trusts him and he is now playing for him, he's also the reason Tav is playing much better as he tucks in and covers Tavs forward runs very well.  I watched them both very closely 2nd half and their understanding looks much improved. 

Hopefully we keep them both fit, with Murphy on the left our wide areas look much improved! 

I've been a big critic too.  His first cross with little pressure last night, keepers hands, his 2nd, with no pressure, straight along the ground and defended.  I was thinking, fuck him, here we go again, same old same old, but overall he did have a good game.  I would also like to see him cut in a bit more when he has the chance.

I've said since he joined us that there' a decent player in him. He demonstrates the tenacity and hunger we've been lacking. Chases down everything, more than one occasion he's won us a throw in out of nothing deep in the oppositions half. Hes a real threat going forward with good vision and reading of the game, and offers good cover and tracking back and his delivery into the box is improving all the time. 

I think him and Tav compliment each other and work well together down the right. 

And he loves pulling on the jersey. 

Don't see why anyone has got a problem with him. Overall he's been a terrific signing and has made Tavernier a better player.

All he does is make a yard and whip the ball into the box and he does that better than anyone in this league. Plus he always puts in a shift.

One of the only good things to come from Pedro regime.

Candeias gives us 100 per cent and is getting better each game I love his commitment and desire, he has made tav a better player with his tracking back and isn't afraid to get stuck in, wish he'd take a man on a bit more but I think that will come. One of Pedro's successful signings.